4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Sanchez - £20m

Petrovic - £14m

Kepa - £72m

Penders - £17m

Jorgenson - £21m

Bergstrom - £1m

Bettenelli - £1m

Up to £136m and that’s 7 of the 8…who is missing?

Mendy? 

13 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Sanchez - £20m

Petrovic - £14m

Kepa - £72m

Penders - £17m

Jorgenson - £21m

Bergstrom - £1m

Bettenelli - £1m

Urgh look at that list

no discernible number 1, after all that spend

youd be better just buying two world class keepers for that amount… or even just one!! 

1 minute ago, kingxlnc said:

Urgh look at that list

youd be better just buying two world class keepers for that amount… or even just one!! 

Eddie Beach is apparently #8.

13 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Think it's pretty telling that even Chelsea's own fans seem to hate their shenanigans now 

That guy in the afternoon on Talksport goes mental all the time whenever anyone mentions the Chelsea owners 

1 hour ago, kingxlnc said:

Urgh look at that list

I imagine they're hoping they can flip most of them for profit in the coming seasons if they don’t work out. We’ve seen how it doesn’t seem to make a difference to a players value if he plays or not, as long as he’s coming from a ‘big’ club.

6 minutes ago, Django said:

I imagine they're hoping they can flip most of them for profit in the coming seasons if they don’t work out. We’ve seen how it doesn’t seem to make a difference to a players value if he plays or not, as long as he’s coming from a ‘big’ club.

They won’t be flipping any of them on 8 year deals if they’re duds. Not without a hefty loss.

I think Solanke will be a good signing for Spurs unfortunately. He’ll allow Son to move back to his best position, occupy defenders to create room for him, and chip in with at least 15 league goals IMO.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

I think Solanke will be a good signing for Spurs unfortunately. He’ll allow Son to move back to his best position, occupy defenders to create room for him, and chip in with at least 15 league goals IMO.

I thought Solanke was untouchabke last season for bournemouth, has taken him a while to "break through" but was very impressed by him.

Has just about everything a striker needs and is a real handfull. Not quite sure if he dominates in the air...

2 hours ago, Nucasol said:

Sanchez - £20m

Petrovic - £14m

Kepa - £72m

Penders - £17m

Jorgenson - £21m

Bergstrom - £1m

Bettenelli - £1m

five current keepers all more expensive than our most expensive ever keeper ha ha ferk off man!