Other clubs' transfers

Greg

With Dunk linked with Spurs & Chelsea, wonder if Brighton tell Leeds to naff off and keep White?

They’ve said he’s not for sale I believe, they have Clarke (ex Pompey) back from loan too and Veltman who they bought.

Feel like we're in a competition with Brighton to gather all the world's centre backs.

I don't think we can compete with the likes of Brighton.

Not when our alledged budget is 30m including wages, the number of players needed, and teams around us are paying that for single players

Plus we've probably already used 3 to 4 on Hendrick for signing on and wages

Feel like we're in a competition with Brighton to gather all the world's centre backs.

I don't think we can compete with the likes of Brighton.

Not when our alledged budget is 30m including wages, the number of players needed, and teams around us are paying that for single players

Plus we've probably already used 3 to 4 on Hendrick for signing on and wages

Already on a sell to buy strategy anyway given the size of the squad. I reckon we can bump that budget up to £38m with a few outbounds.

Not a chance we spend 30m this summer including wages or not.

More than likely. Still difficult to stomach when you see Brighton/Villa/Leeds throwing in 20m bids for players (whether good enough is a separate debate). Its like we got stuck in the mid 2000's where 10m was still a lot and would get you a decent player.