Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Sorry, but when you write growing movement... he can fuck off. He’s backtracking because he’s been called out on his shit and although he understands Rafa and his methods like Balague did and has wrote a book, I seriously doubt he has his ear etc. Another gobshite!

Guest Howaythetoon

Noticed nufc.com are getting very critical lately as well, which I don’t like, especially as when we beat Palace they were all full of praise.

Noticed nufc.com are getting very critical lately as well, which I don’t like, especially as when we beat Palace they were all full of praise.

Are they? Don't see much on their very rough report on today's game. I have noticed they've been very miserable and pessimistic in regards to the takeover though.

Sorry, but when you write growing movement... he can fuck off. He’s backtracking because he’s been called out on his shit and although he understands Rafa and his methods like Balague did and has wrote a book, I seriously doubt he has his ear etc. Another gobshite!

agree tbh  :ronaldo:

Fair enough, Hardy. :thup: Re the squabble - was that the dissenter being put back in his place by those around him?

Nah, I don't think that's fair enough. He's written that just because of 2 or 3 people having a bit of a moan.

Irresponsible and he's a twat for writing it.

Fair enough, Hardy. :thup: Re the squabble - was that the dissenter being put back in his place by those around him?

Nah, I don't think that's fair enough. He's written that just because of 2 or 3 people having a bit of a moan.

No worries, Robster. :thup:

No worries, Robster. :thup:

:thup:

Guest neesy111

While I'm not happy with a few of his signings etc, to say I'd want him out is absolutely ridiculous.  95% of our problems lay at Ashley's door.

It’s all Ashley’s doing imo. Rafa stuck with us because of our support, forever grateful and appreciative that he sees where we should be far more than some of those idiotic fans who are hounding him out, even if it’s a small group.

There's more than two or three moaning even on here. It's obviously a  minority, but it's a vocal one. The booing of Diame for example, while it's ostensibly aimed at the player, it's indirectly dissent at the manager for picking him in a way.

Irresponsible and he's a t*** for writing it.

There's more than two or three moaning even on here. It's obviously a  minority, but it's a vocal one. The booing of Diame for example, while it's ostensibly aimed at the player, it's indirectly dissent at the manager for picking him in a way.

Vocal minority of blatant WUMs.

Guest firetotheworks

Take it you haven't seen the comments on social media then? If you had you'd know that growing movement is pretty accurate even if it is still in the minority. You only need to have paid attention on here to see that the number of people criticising him for things that are clearly Ashley's doing has increased during our bad run.

Heres a hypothetical question how would the general consensus on here be if we get taken over and plenty of money is thrown at us but Rafa is sacked and replaced with Ancelotti

For or against that movement....I for one in the situation would be for it

Heres a hypothetical question how would the general consensus on here be if we get taken over and plenty of money is thrown at us but Rafa is sacked and replaced with Ancelotti

Ancelotti wouldn't take it

Cloud fucking cuckoo land. Hypothetical or not.