Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

It is time for everyone to embrace the horror than on July 1st our new manager will be Leslie Mark Hughes.

No wins in our first ten games then gets sacked and fat man brings in Sherwood with Wise for the rest of the season.  The team manage to scramble some points together but get relegated by a point or two. The process of rebuilding starts all over again in the championship.  Ashley has 3 relegations to his name in just 12 years.

It is time for everyone to embrace the horror than on July 1st our new manager will be Leslie Mark Hughes.

No wins in our first ten games then gets sacked and fat man brings in Sherwood with Wise for the rest of the season.  The team manage to scramble some points together but get relegated by a point or two. The process of rebuilding starts all over again in the championship.  Ashley has 3 relegations to his name in just 12 years.

This is scarily accurate

And we shall salute him

gettyimages-484773449-1d9b-e1543567838329.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C446&ssl=1

Never noticed how stupidly oversized his hands are before.

That'll have come from either Rafa to put pressure on the cunts or top lad Bishy Bish to try and make out Rafa as a big greedy foreigner who left because of money. Can't see it being a true story, it would completely go against what the man is after.

That'll have come from either Rafa to put pressure on the c***s or top lad Bishy Bish to try and make out Rafa as a big greedy foreigner who left because of money. Can't see it being a true story, it would completely go against what the man is after.

I just sent the bishop some more abuse. Felt good

Worryingly I think he would only consider the China offer if he knows a takeover is unlikely to happen.

Seems like we’re in for double bad news.

I've tried to be patient with your viewpoints as others slag you off, after all they're only opinions, but if you think Rafa would go to China I give up.  It would be against everything we know the man to be.

Worryingly I think he would only consider the China offer if he knows a takeover is unlikely to happen.

You sound like a glass half full kinda guy. I like it :thup:

I've tried to be patient with your viewpoints as others slag you off, after all they're only opinions, but if you think Rafa would go to China I give up.  It would be against everything we know the man to be.

I agree don’t think he would consider it usually but if he’s found out the takeover isn’t happening then you could understand why he would be considering a £12million a year contract offer :thup:

I agree don’t think he would consider it usually but if he’s found out the takeover isn’t happening then you could understand why he would be considering a £12million a year contract offer :thup:

But he isn't driven by money, I'm quite sure he has more than enough already. Competition, success, achievement is what drives the man.

But he isn't driven by money, I'm quite sure he has more than enough already. Competition, success, achievement is what drives the man.

If you’ve got £10m in the bank and get offered £60m for 5 years work, knowing you’ve set yourself, kids and grandkids up for the rest of their lives, you’d absolutely 100% consider it.

Think the ‘how much does he need?’ argument is the pits.

None of those things are even what is most important to him, he's said multiple times that his family are happily settled in Liverpool (or the surrounding area, can't remember exactly). It's one of the main reasons he came and stayed with us.

If you’ve got £10m in the bank and get offered £60m for 5 years work, knowing you’ve set yourself, kids and grandkids up for the rest of their lives, you’d absolutely 100% consider it.

Think the ‘how much does he need?’ argument is the pits.

:lol: Think you've got that sorted with the £10m tbh.