Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

jMmdbDr.png

Jesus. Can you imagine the quality of Redfearn’s training? Bet it’s a jog round the field followed by 2 touch 5-a-side.

jMmdbDr.png

Jesus. Can you imagine the quality of Redfearn’s training? Bet it’s a jog round the field followed by 2 touch 5-a-side.

Think that’s harsh like, comes highly rated.

By whom?

jMmdbDr.png

Think that’s harsh like, comes highly rated.

Really? Source?

So a guy who got 1 point from 9 games as manager of Northwich Victoria, then got sacked as manager of Rotherham when they were 3rd bottom of the championship and who had 1 game as manager of Liverpool ladies comes highly rated

The guy is a fucking yes man you just have to look at the amount of times he was a caretaker at Leeds to a loon of an owner

He will fit in well here another puppet

jMmdbDr.png

By all accounts he's meant to be a good coach to be fair to him, it's just look at that pic though, why would anyone want to renew their season ticket  :lol: they would be mental.

So a guy who got 1 point from 9 games as manager of Northwich Victoria, then got sacked as manager of Rotherham when they were 3rd bottom of the championship and who had 1 game as manager of Liverpool ladies comes highly rated

The guy is a fucking yes man you just have to look at the amount of times he was a caretaker at Leeds to a loon of an owner

He will fit in well here another puppet

Difference between manager and coach you prick.

Since the moment of our arrival we have really been touched by the kindness and respect that we have been shown. Our hosts have treated us with great consideration and are always keen to make us happy. As we all know from experience, in football, just as in everyday life, when people show you respect and affection and do everything they can to make things easier for you, life is much happier, even when you face difficult moments. I must say that I have had more meetings with the Chairman, the President and the General Manager this week, than I had in 3 years at Newcastle. They haven't just been work meetings, rather signs of respect in which we have been able to appreciate the differences and similarities in our cultures.

:lol: :lol:

Since the moment of our arrival we have really been touched by the kindness and respect that we have been shown. Our hosts have treated us with great consideration and are always keen to make us happy. As we all know from experience, in football, just as in everyday life, when people show you respect and affection and do everything they can to make things easier for you, life is much happier, even when you face difficult moments. I must say that I have had more meetings with the Chairman, the President and the General Manager this week, than I had in 3 years at Newcastle. They haven't just been work meetings, rather signs of respect in which we have been able to appreciate the differences and similarities in our cultures.

How can Charnley meet him that .much ?  He'd have to be surgically removed from Mike's arsehole

How can Charnley meet him that .much ?  He'd have to be surgically removed from Mike's arsehole

:lol:

Good. Hopefully more to come. (Rafa comments, that is.)

Guest covmag

Just makes FCB look a twat, not that he gives a fuck.

If any manager takes this job they are an unambitious cunt puppet.

At first I was hoping Rafa would go Ham as soon as the clock struck midnight on the first of July, but I actually prefer this approach.

Act magnanimous but constantly dropping reminders where appropriate about what a bunch of dumb pricks we have in charge.

Stuff like the "after 3 years they painted the walls" and showing how random mid table clubs in China are better run is goooold.