Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Seems like they didn’t really want Rafa at all. Too good at exposing their bullshit most likely. If Rafa said no to Joelinton and they were trying to sign him in February, what does that tell you about their intentions in regards to Rafa’s upcoming contract negotiations.

The question now is was Ashley being incompetent or deliberately pushing Benitez out as he was getting too powerful.

He is terrified of people challenging him. He was probably shitting his pants most of the time Rafa was here as he obviously took no shit. Ashley’s a tinpot dictator, can’t wait till he’s in ruins and SD is dead

I just wish there was something libellous that Rafa could take Ashley and Charnley to court over and win. Just how Keegan won his constructive dismissal case, I'd love to see Rafa win a libel case against them.

I just wish there was something libellous that Rafa could take Ashley and Charnley to court over and win. Just how Keegan won his constructive dismissal case, I'd love to see Rafa win a libel case against them.

If "he left for the money" isn't libelous then I don't know if there will be any

Suppose it isn't really. It's an opinion and technically Rafa left for a higher paying job so can't see the grounds for libel.

Rafa is a gentleman. An honest upstanding member of the football community.

Ashley is a horrible human-being . The world knows this. Only the retarded, blind, ignorant support at NUFC can’t see it! 

Love the way Rafa keeps coming out and totally shooting these fucken arseholes down.

People will still not believe Rafa though and choose to believe the liar that is Mike Ashley. Or is this just their pathetic way of justifying themselves going to the game still?

Absolutely adore Rafa - any NUFC fan who has a go at him for leaving needs their head examined!

Those training ground comments though - I wonder if the fat parasite is looking at selling it off? Look at the Strawberry Place shenanighans.

Absolutely adore Rafa - any NUFC fan who has a go at him for leaving needs their head examined!

Those training ground comments though - I wonder if the fat parasite is looking at selling it off? Look at the Strawberry Place shenanighans.

he can't as is still part of the civil service. the club has a 99 year lease on it though when they took it on

"They told me they didn’t want to invest in the academy or the training ground — if they like, I can explain the reason why Mike Ashley refused to do that. "

I really wish he'd expanded on this rather than leaving it as a threat if they come back with more guff.

"They told me they didn’t want to invest in the academy or the training ground — if they like, I can explain the reason why Mike Ashley refused to do that. "

I really wish he'd expanded on this rather than leaving it as a threat if they come back with more guff.

I think if this continues from Ashley and Charnley then Rafa will release the information re the training ground and the academy.

Wonder if we would be able to get him to clarify that. Maybe ask Caulking to get in touch.