Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 15/10/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

It's not really surprising to see people a little bit baffled by rotating our best Centre midfielder out of the team. Rafa has a plan like, still a little bit strange but hope it works.

I know but Rafa has been consistent with this, he would prefer picking players who have been training all week with the team rather than better players who have been away with their countries.

Pardew and Redknapp, the Harry and Lloyd of football punditry.

If that's Harry Redknapp, I bet their lot hate him too for his time at Pompey.

If this is how you choose go-to pundits, they could have had Roy Hodgson and David Moyes on yesterday.

Nope it's Melted face the younger.

It's not really surprising to see people a little bit baffled by rotating our best Centre midfielder out of the team. Rafa has a plan like, still a little bit strange but hope it works.

I know but Rafa has been consistent with this, he would prefer picking players who have been training all week with the team rather than better players who have been away with their countries.

Aye he certainly does, never seems to bother other managers but Rafa has his way of doing things.

When you have an international break, you have players going and coming back and then players training with you. You have to decide on how they train during the week. I didn’t realise it was two changes, to be fair.

Why is Clark benched? Carrying a knock?

Two international games, and imo the real reason, he's had a couple of errors he was lucky to get away with in the last two league games.

What was the error in the Brighton game? Genuinely can't remember

‘I signed him’ about Lascelles.  :lol:

He's a narcissistic cunt.

I was saying to friend last night, he signed no one for us. All of our signings were identified and made above his head. When he went to Palace he bought some of our players (Cabaye) and was linked to others which further enhanced the belief that they were his signings. The fact is those players were ones he tried to actively sell.

Why is Clark benched? Carrying a knock?

Two international games, and imo the real reason, he's had a couple of errors he was lucky to get away with in the last two league games.

What was the error in the Brighton game? Genuinely can't remember

He tried a short pass inside our box, he was really lucky to get away with it as nearly got intercepted. Add that to the miss kick against Liverpool i reckon Rafa has thought ' time to give a game or two out'. Managers like Rafa will spot things like that and know when to rotate/rest/drop players when they need it.

‘I signed him’ about Lascelles.  :lol:

He's a narcissistic cunt.

I was saying to friend last night, he signed no one for us. All of our signings were identified and made above his head. When he went to Palace he bought some of our players (Cabaye) and was linked to others which further enhanced the belief that they were his signings. The fact is those players were ones he tried to actively sell.

His signings were Blob and Obertan, enough said  :lol: