Southampton vs. Newcastle United - 15/10/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just realised I have left my ticket back in Newcastle.  Is there anyway I can get a duplicate ticket? Would the club send Southampton a list of those they have sold tickets to?

Yes. Contract Southampton box office tomorrow morning and they will contact NUFC and then print a duplicate for you to collect.

NUFC box office will be closed tomorrow.

That’s good to hear. Wasn’t sure with it being a Sunday. Thanks.

We can beat this lot. They’re not as good as previous seasons.

Be very interested in the team selection tomorrow. With some of the players only training a day or two Rafa might start with the players he could work with.

Just realised I have left my ticket back in Newcastle.  Is there anyway I can get a duplicate ticket? Would the club send Southampton a list of those they have sold tickets to?

Yes. Contract Southampton box office tomorrow morning and they will contact NUFC and then print a duplicate for you to collect.

NUFC box office will be closed tomorrow.

Contact [email protected] - they have someone working on match days (including away) to cover situations like this.

That’s good to hear. Wasn’t sure with it being a Sunday. Thanks.

Expecting nothing because it's Southampton away but like others have said they're not the same side they've been in recent years and neither are we. I'd be very pleased with a point.

Joselu to score 👍

I went to Huddersfield - awful performance

I went to Brighton - awful performance

I am going today.

Will be in Yates for 12.45 if anybody wants to beat the shit out of me to prevent me from going  :D

I’m not overly confident at all. We’re just such an unknown quantity.. all I know is the losses against Huddersfield and Brighton could easily have been avoided. And before Shelvey decided to stamp, we were holding our own against Spurs.

We’re better than we’ve shown so far.

I’m not overly confident at all. We’re just such an unknown quantity.. all I know is the losses against Huddersfield and Brighton could easily have been avoided. And before Shelvey decided to stamp, we were holding our own against Spurs.

On the flip side of that even our wins could have gone either way too aside from West Ham.

I don't think there's a whole lot of difference between the bottom 12 or so teams.

Guest neesy111

On the flip side of that even or wins could have gone either way too aside from West Ham.

I don't think there's a whole lot of difference between the bottom 12 or so teams.

We deserved to beat Stoke, Swansea could had went either way and I would had no complaints if Liverpool had beaten us considering the 1st half against them.