Burnley vs. Newcastle United - 30/10/17 @ 8pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Good chance of winning it imo, good enough defence, can nick a goal and keep clean sheet, 0-1.

:thup:

Think we've got a decent chance. If ever has a game been a banker under 2.5 goals, I think this is it :lol:

Good chance of winning it imo, good enough defence, can nick a goal and keep clean sheet, 0-1.

Its been a long, long time since a Newcastle fan said that

They have possession stats like ours, but they are conceding over 50% more shots, the worst in the league at it. They are relying on their keepers and their luck. Their lads lead the league in saves per game.

They also have third lowest shots on target. They have been lucky to play Palace and Everton when both fixtures were very winnable.

In short, I think this is a winnable game. If Everton or Leicester is available, Dyche might be wise to jump ship before the Burnley luck runs out and his rep takes a hit with it.

I would like Mbemba at LB. Merino back in for Hayden. I also would like to see Mitro start.

We create way too few chances. I like Ayose but he is not doing too good in the no. 10 postion.

Maybe a 4-4-2 with Mitro and Gayle/Joselu on top?

I would like Mbemba at LB. Merino back in for Hayden. I also would like to see Mitro start.

We create way too few chances. I like Ayose but he is not doing too good in the no. 10 postion.

Yeah, I'm pretty certain we'll experiment with a 4-4-2.

Yeah, I'm pretty certain we'll experiment with a 4-4-2.

:lol:

Diame might get a game and Merino will probably come in. Can't see anything other than that.