Burnley vs. Newcastle United - 30/10/17 @ 8pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Burnley are doing well against the big teams and average at home to the poor. As long as we don't underestimate them (and Rafa won't) I think we can get at least a point here..... but it won't be pretty.

Aye, it'll be a grim as f*** game. No idea why Sky picked it like.

In case we lose.

Reckon Sky will twist and pin Crooks' comments on Saturday on our fans? "Tha Noocarsuww fans think they can win the league under Rafa."

Absolutely, along with there being a £500m budget for transfers.

Their attacking threat isn't great tbh. Their strength is how resolute they are defensively, similar to us.

I'm expecting a turgid, easily-forgettable game decided by a single goal.

0-1  Clarke or Lascelles header from a set piece

Burnley are a well organised team, not massively dissimilar to us so think it will be a tough game and I would actually take a point with hoping we beat Bournemouth after that.

It's going to be interesting how the game pans out, Burnley are much like us in that they tend have less possession than the opposition. With Rafa it's clearly a tactical decision as he doesn't mind teams harmlessly passing the ball amongst themselves. So I wonder how we approach this game and whether we will allow them to have most of the possession.

We arguably have more quality in midfield than they do and our defence is just as strong. I'd say they have better attacking options but even then, they're hardly the type of strikers we should be shitting ourselves about.  I'd like to see Mitro given a start in this one and we could do with Perez showing up for once. 

Hopefully Eliiot isn't blinded by the lights this time if they have any shots.

Can't see it being a classic although if we play like we did at So'ton or Swansea I can see us nicking a win. That Barnes is a reet dirty tryhard n all so wouldn't shock me if we lose a CB during the game.