Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't really get the point in making stuff up regarding takeovers, transfers etc.  Just seems a bit weird - why waste your time?

To get bites. This one worked perfectly.

I'll rephrase then - what's the point of getting bites?  I'm failing to see what particular itch making something up on a football forum scratches.  Maybe I've missed some obvious humour.

Guest reefatoon

Don't really get the point in making stuff up regarding takeovers, transfers etc.  Just seems a bit weird - why waste your time?

I'll rephrase then - what's the point of getting bites?  I'm failing to see what particular itch making something up on a football forum scratches.  Maybe I've missed some obvious humour.

Totally agree with you. Don't understand the need to try and be noticed.

Totally agree with you. Don't understand the need to try and be noticed.

Its all a bit embarrassing really.

Aye it’s pretty sad really.

Very little chance of a sale by Xmas according to some ex-Liverpool MD.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sold-end-season-must-read-13835899

If we are not sold by the time the January window opens, we are in danger of being sucked into the relegation battle, last night showed how much we are lacking up top, to resolve that issue we need investment, Ashley won't be putting any money in if they are still talking to the potential buyers. It'll be like the deadline day all over again. Ashley is a gambler and he'll be prepared to roll with this squad in that situation, obviously the big problem with this situation is that it is totally reliant on Rafa being the boss, if he doesn't spend Rafa may well be off even if a takeover is on the horizon.