Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was never gonna be announced until I'm a Celeb started again so we can see Ant & Dec celebrating the news live on TV.

;D  ;D I would love that. They can run over that bridge with the fire works going off celebrating then run down to the jungle camp telling Wise to fuck off.

I'm, not so secretly, hoping for a Robinho type buy in January, where PCP essentially put a down payment on the club before the things are rubber stamped.

I'm hoping for the same. If we made a statement of intent like that it would give the club a phenomenal lift.

Few weeks to go until Ashley makes RB sell Gayle in order to free up funds for Sandro from Everton.

You're a barrel of laughs aren't you. Glad you've signed up like, a real asset to the forum.

You really cut to the core of me.

Few weeks to go until Ashley makes RB sell Gayle in order to free up funds for Sandro from Everton.

You're a barrel of laughs aren't you. Glad you've signed up like, a real asset to the forum.

Thankfully we have enthusiastic and positive posters such as yourself to balance it out. ;)

Thankfully we have enthusiastic and positive posters such as yourself to balance it out. ;)

Burn!

Who's going to leave first, Ashley or Mugabe?

In all seriousness I can’t believe you are conflating these two individuals. One is an unhinged and sociopathic despot who has surrounded himself with sycophants to do his dirty work. He’s lied and cheated for years whilst clinging to power.

The other is Robert Mugabe.

Who's going to leave first, Ashley or Mugabe?

In all seriousness I can’t believe you are conflating these two individuals. One is an unhinged and sociopathic despot who has surrounded himself with sycophants to do his dirty work. He’s lied and cheated for years whilst clinging to power.

The other is Robert Mugabe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: