Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Someone I know very well who’s got a corporate box at Chelsea seems to think Batshuayi is all agreed to come here in January.

Wrong thread.

It’s not a loan deal so I think it’s very relevant to this thread.

For what it’s worth I think this is a done deal now.. the curry house thing was how Mike Ashley would insist on a deal being wrapped up. The players we’ve been linked with seem to suggest that the agents are expecting we'll have a wad of cash to spend too.

The process of applying to the FA for it’s fit and proper has probably begun. It’s not like they’re going to be live tweeting about it.

They have a budget in place, good players lined up and they won’t be hanging around to sign them.

No other way Rafa would be so calm throughout the current run we’re having.. the shoddy players probably know their days are numbered which has probably added to the dip in form.

3jBH6E3.png

[emoji38]  perfect

So was this 3pm press conference sometime in 2017 or...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

This is going to be like paying for an on line strip tease waiting for the bird to take her kit off only to find she has a massive dong and is a she male.  Nothing to see here we are getting fucking nowt. 

This is going to be like paying for an on line strip tease waiting for the bird to take her kit off only to find she has a massive dong and is a she male.  Nothing to see here we are getting f***ing nowt.

:lol: speaking from experience?

:shifty: