Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

You're telling me that the same bloke whose entire argument against Sack Pardew was that they should concentrate on Ashley is now saying that concentrating on Ashley is a waste of time? Quelle fucking surprise, the man's a fucking weirdo.

Guest chopey

I'm in two minds as to whether to cancel my ST direct debits before the season starts, as we're clearly going to make a profit this window....my lad would be gutted mind.

However, if there are some proper old school protests planned against the lying c*** in and out of the ground, I definitely want to be part of that.

Thoughts?

I’m waiting until the window closes. I’ll be 120quid down on this months payment but small price to pay.

I'm their as long as Rafa is.

I'm in two minds as to whether to cancel my ST direct debits before the season starts, as we're clearly going to make a profit this window....my lad would be gutted mind.

However, if there are some proper old school protests planned against the lying c*** in and out of the ground, I definitely want to be part of that.

Thoughts?

I’m waiting until the window closes. I’ll be 120quid down on this months payment but small price to pay.

That's not the hashtag man.

Thoughts?

That's not the hashtag man.

:lol:

The only positive scenario I can think of is that he’s pocketing all of the cash to “repay the loan” to clear the path for a new owner.

Wishful thinking I suppose but otherwise it’s about as negative (the situation) as it gets.

Basically a season long countdown to oblivion. Tick tock.

The only positive scenario I can think of is that he’s pocketing all of the cash to “repay the loan” to clear the path for a new owner.

Wishful thinking I suppose but otherwise it’s about as negative (the situation) as it gets.

As if. If he was doing that then he would have been in touch with Staveley and others. He’s pocketing the cash, that’s all.

As if. If he was doing that then he would have been in touch with Staveley and others. He’s pocketing the cash, that’s all.

Yup, wishful thinking as I said.

It’s useless to speculate on who’s been in contact with him. I still have my doubts about Staveley, don’t think she had near the money needed.

I’m guessing that she wanted to complete the purchase of the club in the hope that she could then convince the Middle East money to join her.

It’s obvious that none of those people want to deal directly with Ashley.

Let’s get at this cunt.

Protests outside his home, protests outside SD HQ, get at the people he works with. Fucking up and get in his face, make so either his friends and family are pressuring him to sell, or he gets critically ill with the stress. He’s a big man in his Middle Ages, we can push this cunt over the edge.

I’m very very close to being done now. Rafa clearly dosnt want to be here anymore. Sounds like we won’t sign anyone else apart from maybe a loan. Next season will be long and hard and I don’t think Rafa can even save us.

Rafa: “Things aren’t going well off the pitch.”

When asked what he said: “Everything.”

When asked about money to spend: “I have no idea.”

He added: “Fans are concerned - they have to be. We are concerned.”

Me: “Rafa, are you close to any new signings?”

Rafa Benitez: “I have no idea.”

Rafa: “Our fans are very clever. They know what is going on.”

Contrast how this feels compared to the magic of the World Cup. I can barely muster up the energy to be annoyed. It's utterly thick from all angles from our hierarchy - I'll never understand it because it barely makes any sense from a business perspective (Ashley's supposed bread and butter).

I’m very very close to being done now. Rafa clearly dosnt want to be here anymore. Sounds like we won’t sign anyone else apart from maybe a loan. Next season will be long and hard and I don’t think Rafa can even save us.

What? This is like the best part of Ashley's reign of the past 10 years. Someone the fans are mostly united behind, who is extremely well respected in football across the world, is effectively going to war with the nemesis.

This is the ultimate Michael Jackson Popcorn gif moment for me.

At this point I think the club is going to die soon. He’s simply going to liquidate all assets and withdraw us from the league. Won’t even be administration and an eventual sale he’ll just wind us down and the club will cease to exist.