Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At this point I think the club is going to die soon. He’s simply going to liquidate all assets and withdraw us from the league. Won’t even be administration and an eventual sale he’ll just wind us down and the club will cease to exist.

He can’t do it, literally can’t. If he started to liquidate us then would be owners would be given the option to buy us. If he started to sell assets then the Council would call in the lease at SJP and the FA would likely back a newco to continue our football registration. They wouldn’t want another MK Dons on their hands.

Guest Howaythetoon

At this point I think the club is going to die soon. He’s simply going to liquidate all assets and withdraw us from the league. Won’t even be administration and an eventual sale he’ll just wind us down and the club will cease to exist.

Oh shut up.

Oh sit down, even!

I’m very very close to being done now. Rafa clearly dosnt want to be here anymore. Sounds like we won’t sign anyone else apart from maybe a loan. Next season will be long and hard and I don’t think Rafa can even save us.

What? This is like the best part of Ashley's reign of the past 10 years. Someone the fans are mostly united behind, who is extremely well respected in football across the world, is effectively going to war with the nemesis.

This is the ultimate Michael Jackson Popcorn gif moment for me.

True I just have no enthusiasm for the football at all

Can't imagine just how utterly horrific his daft grin and his constant "no, no, no"looked and sound. Vile cunt. How he's managed to stay away from incidents is beyond me.

With his shit eating from and stupid cockney voice every Time he said NO you'd just want to spray the cunt with Novichok

f***ing gibbering idiot coupled with serious lack of eye contact. Shows he's socially awkward and a complete lying crook

Why can't this fat cunt just die. He's such a fucking prick and the media seem to lap it up.

Players apparently didn’t talk to the media last night over this seasons bonus not being agreed yet according to Douglas on Twitter.

Thought that might have had something to do with it.

What it takes the get rid of that toxic frog? We relegate and stay down for a few good years?  :rant:

Yip because it would become a burden to him with the loss of money from Premier League sinking in. His advertising would become pointless. I could see us in Sunderlands position in a few years when Rafa goes. I think we will go down this season despite everyone giving their all, we lack real quality it critical areas.

Rafa has improved so many of the players but can only do so much when we are spending less than Championship teams.

Guest chopey

Players apparently didn’t talk to the media last night over this seasons bonus not being agreed yet according to Douglas on Twitter.

Thought that might have had something to do with it.

What a shambles, Ashley is obviously pulling the strings but Charnley should be run out of town, for a north east bloke  to stand back and watch the club burn for £150k a year, no wonder he refused his bonus last year he was to embarrassed to accept it

Guest firetotheworks

Get everyone to tweet Jeff Bezos imo. £400m is like 0.02% of his wealth, he'd totally buy us

Just tweeted him. #bezosisageordie. Make it happen!!

:spit:

3b545f85-41f6-4707-be8e-698c3977d089_text.gif

Obviously it's stupidly unrealistic anyway, but Bezos is probably Ashley's hero in terms of his approach to employee welfare, tax avoidance, and pure greed.