Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fat cunt. On the fucking slim chance I see him, I'm going to bash him up. Fat cunt.

Read somewhere his close protection team are ex SAS, good luck with that!

;D  ;D  ;D

His "close protection team" are stewards from the club when he's at NUFC matches. On minimum wage.

Fat cunt. On the fucking slim chance I see him, I'm going to bash him up. Fat cunt.

We don't want to ransom him, just wanna kill the fat fuck dead. Any of us drive a bus ?

Simon Weston

Published 24 minutes ago

Would rather read a HTT novel than shop here!!!

Shop is dirty and unorganised , staff don’t care because they are paid so little and they only stock overpriced tat.

Simon Weston

Published 24 minutes ago

Would rather read a HTT novel than shop here!!!

Shop is dirty and unorganised , staff don’t care because they are paid so little and they only stock overpriced tat.

Amazing [emoji38]

I have added my rating and it felt Good, infantile, but Good!

;D  ;D  ;D

His "close protection team" are stewards from the club when he's at NUFC matches. On minimum wage.

Nah, he has some ex SAS who follow him to our games.

Guest chopey

My sons mate said someone is starting a instagram and twitter account for suggestions on how you would like Mike Ashley to die, would be interesting if it went viral

The death threat nonsense really doesn't help the cause, like. It'll just get used by media types (like whoever wrote that awful Mirror article) to smear the legitimate groups trying to get something done, despite that obviously not being propagated by them.

My sons mate said someone is starting a instagram and twitter account for suggestions on how you would like Mike Ashley to die, would be interesting if it went viral

Really hope they don't tbh