Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going to come clean here, in the early days I used to think all this anti-Ashley stuff was shite. I was wrong. His only interests are himself and those who have made him money, which might be fair enough in other walks of life, yet doesn't really fit when owning and running a football club. I hope the protests continue and I'm ashamed I ever remotely defended this shite Jabba the Hutt cosplaying wombat.

Its taken you 11 years to work it out?  :lol:

Commisso's a fraud. Just likes to get his name in the press by offering outlandish proposals.

You're wrong, he's going to buy the club with Jeff Bezos, we'll win the CL and PL five times in a row, have people handing out free tacos 24/7 on Grey Street and sign a unicorn as our no.9 (ballon d'or '19, '20, '22).

I'm going to come clean here, in the early days I used to think all this anti-Ashley stuff was shite. I was wrong. His only interests are himself and those who have made him money, which might be fair enough in other walks of life, yet doesn't really fit when owning and running a football club. I hope the protests continue and I'm ashamed I ever remotely defended this shite Jabba the Hutt cosplaying wombat.

Its taken you 11 years to work it out?  :lol:

Yes, I'm a twat.  :lol: I'd say 6 or 7 tops - that's still too many though. His utter disdain for the fans as always been clear however, which should have been a huge red flag to begin with.

Italian Americans have never been involved in anything dodgy, have they?

Have any American owners actually put any proper investment into British football clubs? Liverpool and Man U owners have both just ridden the wave of boom time during TV rights going through the roof haven't they?

The guy at Fulham, Shah?

Yeah he seems to have gone in all the way, but he strikes me as more like Randy Lerner, he wants to prove himself and is prepared to take more risk to establish himself as a household name. Generally the Americans don't seem that bothered about their image and are purely about seeing football as an investment. Not necessarily anything wrong with that as long as they are trying to grow the brand rather than asset stripping.

Guest neesy111

LeeCooper jeans as far as the eye can see

who the fuck wears lee cooper jeans?

People who can't afford more expensive jeans?  As much as Ashley sells absolute shite, many 10's millions in the UK can't afford to shop for decent clothes.

People who can't afford more expensive jeans?  As much as Ashley sells absolute shite, many 10's millions in the UK can't afford to shop for decent clothes.

How much exactly are a pair of them?

Tkmaxxx sell better brands at similar prices. Decent clothes are relatively inexpensive these days.

Tkmaxxx sell better brands at similar prices. Decent clothes are relatively inexpensive these days.

Best get the TK Maxx links added to sports reditect