Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's fucked this up more than I thought he would.

This.

Alienating customers and suppliers before he's even properly got his chair under the desk. This isn't SD where you sell last year's fashions to the desperate and skint who can't afford to go elsewhere for their chav clothes.

I can understand playing hardball with the supply chains and the landlords to try and cut costs but if you bite the hand that feeds you then where's the money coming from?? Consumer trust is priceless.

HoF has been failing for years. It’s template of business is not really fit for purpose anymore so I doubt he bought the place to just keep running it the same way and lose money.

He can easily afford to kill off the brand but keep the stores and locations to push something else. This whole bollocks about saving jobs is just to keep the bad press away for the moment.

He literally couldn’t give two shits about pissing off House of Fraser customers, or customers of any other business he owns.

The tramp is due a fall.

BBC say he’s been accused of trying to collapse Debenhams by blocking asset disposals.

Is there any point where the U.K. government can strip him of all his assets?

I read a similar article on Linked In today on this topic.  Also mentioned a GBP 250M project he is "backing" for property in West London. 

Regarding the Debenhams thing though, guessing he can spot another potential bargain to buy the assets of such a company from a receiver....  despicable bastard that he is!

Not only should he sell up here but he should cash in on sports direct as well. Mid 50s, what's the point? Go enjoy your £1.5bn on a nice tropical island away from all this shit. Keep 5% of SD for your families future.

Is he actually taking SD private? Or was it just a rumour?

Also i see he is venturing into luxury flats (arf), he gonna need money for that?

Can see it now.

Tenant urgently needs replacement boiler. £1000 a bit to expensive. Buys a mini fridge from Argos instead

Anger mounts over House of Fraser gift cards - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45552449

Fed-up House of Fraser customers fear they will end up out of pocket as the company has gone silent about replacing the retailer's gift cards.

When it was bought by Sports Direct, concerned customers were told to send in gift cards for "a replacement".

But a month after the August deal, they have heard nothing and the chain is not responding to questions.