Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:

That picture still cracks me up!  What a fat tramp!  :lol:

Too rich to care what anyone thinks, which is why he can't be arsed to lose weight which would be easy as fuck for someone with his bank balance - just hire a few fucking personal trainers to be with you 24/7 and have a personal chef cook nothing but delicious healthy foods ffs. Cunt.

Too rich to care what anyone thinks, which is why he can't be arsed to lose weight which would be easy as fuck for someone with his bank balance - just hire a few fucking personal trainers to be with you 24/7 and have a personal chef cook nothing but delicious healthy foods ffs. Cunt.

Don't get me wrong here, but I always wonder why Rafa and Steve Bruce for example haven't done the same. Surrounded by nutritionists, personal trainers etc, should be easy you would think.

Don't get me wrong here, but I always wonder why Rafa and Steve Bruce for example haven't done the same. Surrounded by nutritionists, personal trainers etc, should be easy you would think.

To be fair Steve Bruce lost a bit load of weight and looked great when he had a break from management.

Rafa isn’t as big as people make out.

I was reading this article about Sir John Hall the other day, written in 1996 (22 years ago) about the plans Sir John had and his Newcastle Sporting Club empire - https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/black-and-white-visionary-1313572.html the utter contrast in scope and ambition (even if misplaced) between our last Chairman and current is insane.  :lol:

Ashley is looking to buy shops and fill them with cheap tat

Sir John Hall was buying and creating sports teams. I mean in hindsight it was shocking what he did to Durham Wasps and the Whitley Warriors in attempt to form Newcastle Cobras, but Newcastle Eagles have went on to become the most successful basketball team in the BBL. Newcastle Falcons have a good fanbase despite their up and down nature, and at one time had one of the most recognisable player in Rugby playing for them.

I was a season ticket holder at the Falcons. Must be a bit like being a Man City fan now, just spending loads and class players and having a great time.

Falcons are a great team to watch, and although they are mid table, they can beat anyone.  On BT Sport tonight against Exeter.  Will be watching that whilst doing some work...