Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Im not trusting the f**kers being there at all.. definitely something off.

Meeting tonight to open initial sale talks

I doubt it. They could meet any time that wasn’t at the same time and place that Rafa was there.

They’re either there to fuck him over even more somehow OR and I think this is probably the case, that they’re there to offer him a new deal.

Rafa wouldn’t bother meeting just Charnley (or Barnes for that matter) as there would never be any assurances and Ashley won’t step foot in Newcastle it would seem. London is the place if that meeting is going to happen.

The only way to get the social media campaign and protests to end is by coming to an agreement the fans will get on board with.

If we accept that Ashley is going nowhere, then the best outcome we can hope for is that he starts to back Rafa enough so that he’ll stay.

Rafa got hoodwinked last time and the person who negotiated his contract on his behalf is now fired. There were no contractual assurances so he was never able to walk away (which I think he might have this summer)

No more to it than the owner going to a match that’s local to him, away from any fans who may try to get to him, and close enough for his friends to join him so they can go out afterwards.

He has no interest in what we do on the pitch. If he was just having a day out with his mates, they’d surely go and see a decent team.