Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

He f***ing loves denying things in the strongest possible terms like. There's a f***ing video of it though, that's how everyone knows it happened in the first place. :lol: Does he think he can gaslight us like he probably does every individual person in his life? Lying cunt.

Fucking legal team. :lol: Fucking chebend loves claiming he's getting the law involved every single time.

:lol: Did you just call that fucker a nipple?

What you gonna do about it?

Just seemed a bit mild. :) So many insults out there. Must be at least a shitcunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Mike Ashley would like to make it clear that he never said he would knock seven bells out of anyone.

:lol: I'll never stop finding that statement funny.

Remember when that was the most embarrassing thing our chairman did? :lol:

Mike Ashley would like to make it clear that he never said he would knock seven bells out of anyone.

:lol: Halcyon fucking days eh.

Unpopular opinion alert. Always find it bizarre where fans can lambast players, managers, chairman and the like, call them every name under the sun and throw anything at them verbally or literally (in some cases cabbages), yet if any of these people do the slightest thing back, the fans go up like it’s the crime of the century.

I don’t care if he swore at a fan a journo or whatever. I care about the fact he’s running the club into the ground and doesn’t give a fuck. This strikes me as another huge case of misdirection. Everyone is so concerned about the lack of respect he showed by sticking two fingers up, it’s overshadowing the years of lack of respect he’s clearly had by the decisions he’s made at the club.

I’d probably have more respect for him if he’d clearly stuck his finger up and told the fan to piss off for shoving a camera phone in his face.

This shows exactly how much credibility the rest of what he said last night should be given.

He's simply incapable of telling the truth. Everything out of his mouth is just a massive fucking lie.

Guest neesy111

:lol: Halcyon f***ing days eh.

He did call Newcastle women a bad word few years before that.

to those who say he isnt bothered by the protests, the bad publicity etc - fuck you.

he obviously is.

gotta keep the pressure on but unfortunately most fans will be "lets see what he does in january and lets get behind the team till then".

Always hilarious when the whole "he's not bothered" line is trotted out like. He's threatening anyone and everyone with his legal team because of how he's being perceived to have been resting his head in the back of a taxi  :lol: :lol:

The hefty, smelly cunt is as sensitive as they come. He's very bothered and it's delicious to see him flinch and squirm at every jibe and accusation.

Guest chopey

Always hilarious when the whole "he's not bothered" line is trotted out like. He's threatening anyone and everyone with his legal team because of how he's being perceived to have been resting his head in the back of a taxi  :lol: :lol:

The hefty, smelly cunt is as sensitive as they come. He's very bothered and it's delicious to see him flinch and squirm at every jibe and accusation.

The stupid fucka could literally give Rafa total control of football operations with a budget of the money we generate, sit back and watch the kudos roll in but that boat has long sailed.

Unpopular opinion alert. Always find it bizarre where fans can lambast players, managers, chairman and the like, call them every name under the sun and throw anything at them verbally or literally (in some cases cabbages), yet if any of these people do the slightest thing back, the fans go up like it’s the crime of the century.

I don’t care if he swore at a fan a journo or whatever. I care about the fact he’s running the club into the ground and doesn’t give a fuck. This strikes me as another huge case of misdirection. Everyone is so concerned about the lack of respect he showed by sticking two fingers up, it’s overshadowing the years of lack of respect he’s clearly had by the decisions he’s made at the club.

I’d probably have more respect for him if he’d clearly stuck his finger up and told the fan to piss off for shoving a camera phone in his face.

Hardly. :lol:

That aside, it's a fair post. It's generated a lot of discussion but I don't think it's that big a deal in the whole scheme of things either, though I can't believe anyone's genuinely offended or owt. If anything it's just funny, especially him now claiming he's taking legal action. :lol:

The only reason that people were there protesting in the first place, is for the reasons you've listed. I was there last night and I wasn't offended by it at all....I found it hilarious that he had to get approx 10 Police Officers there and 2 security goons to walk him the 2 yards from the front door to his taxi.....and the best he could manage was that pathetic effort, the spineless cunt. His reaction last night, and his subsequent statement prove he is/was genuinely rattled, ramp this up and I genuinely think he will crack.

Guest chopey

If Ashley turned up to the Labour club and genuinely engaged with fans during a properly organised meeting, could he possibly turn things around ?

That aside, it's a fair post. It's generated a lot of discussion but I don't think it's that big a deal in the whole scheme of things either, though I can't believe anyone's genuinely offended or owt. If anything it's just funny, especially him now claiming he's taking legal action. :lol:

Not a big deal in the scheme of things but once again he reveals what a big 'baby man' he is. He pulls a move that a spoilt kid would do behind the back of his parents when they've just told him to clean his room. The irony is he thought he was safe behind the tinted window, fair play to the street lamp.

Guest firetotheworks

I don’t care if he swore at a fan a journo or whatever. I care about the fact he’s running the club into the ground and doesn’t give a f***. This strikes me as another huge case of misdirection. Everyone is so concerned about the lack of respect he showed by sticking two fingers up, it’s overshadowing the years of lack of respect he’s clearly had by the decisions he’s made at the club.

I’d probably have more respect for him if he’d clearly stuck his finger up and told the fan to p*ss off for shoving a camera phone in his face.

Fair point tbh. I think as an image it probably hits home more in showing his character or lack thereof, than explaining what he's done over the years. He's done worse, but here you can just see him showing how much he holds us, the club, its history, its legends, all in contempt. Everyone who already knew that stuff is watching him stick his fingers up to all that because in his own ideal image - cheap, dodgy, profiteering, competitiveness, self-serving, tat - NUFC is functioning perfectly and we're all daft mugs for spitting feathers at him, while funding him to do it.

He's a cunt, but he's got a point from his horrible point of view. It's going to have to come to a point where NUFC isn't worth the hassle for him, is affecting his other brands, or isn't making him any money and he genuinely decides to sell. To get to that point, fans need to ask themselves what they want to do to contribute towards that and how far they're willing to go.