Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

'Ashley isn't bothered about what people say' proved to be utter horseplop, episode #359.

:lol: I've genuinely never known anyone else that's that petty and yet people still come out with it.

He's missed a big chance to stick the fingers up at Ashley there.

Pity that.

Exactly, it's really disappointing that he's been bought off so easily. Anyone with any principles would say their honest opinions irrespective of being able to wear the crest ffs.

It's people like him who we need on our side as they are in a position to influence people. Evidently Ashley realises this too.

'Ashley isn't bothered about what people say' proved to be utter horseplop, episode #359.

:lol: I've genuinely never known anyone else that's that petty and yet people still come out with it.

:thup:

People are cunts though.

Guest neesy111

People are cunts though.

Surprised this hadn't come up sooner after I saw this article on 01/10 https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lewis-ritson-newcastle-united-meeting-15224005

I'm not a local or boxing fan so wouldn't automatically have an affiliation to him anyway, but he looks like nothing but a proper sellout piece of wank to me tbh. Got his publicity and he's happy now.

People are cunts though.

It seems to stem from him bullying people on his way to making SD what it is. Which is even stranger considering bullies are notoriously pretty damn thin-skinned if you manage to hit their nerve.

People are cunts though.

Absolves the people who can’t bother themselves not to bother even more.

Was talking to a family friend who works at HoF this morning.....apparently when you go in the staff entrance, there's already a couple of huge pictures of him with some corporate team building nonsense on the walls. I've asked for some pictures as I need to see this.

Was talking to a family friend who works at HoF this morning.....apparently when you go in the staff entrance, there's already a couple of huge pictures of him with some corporate team building nonsense on the walls. I've asked for some pictures as I need to see this.

This needs to be shared for ridicule please Bingo :thup:

This needs to be shared for ridicule please Bingo :thup:

Abso-fucking-lutely......it's going all over Twatter.

He's missed a big chance to stick the fingers up at Ashley there.

Pity that.

Exactly, it's really disappointing that he's been bought off so easily. Anyone with any principles would say their honest opinions irrespective of being able to wear the crest ffs.

It's people like him who we need on our side as they are in a position to influence people. Evidently Ashley realises this too.

Aye gone right off him after that