Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Howey saying something about he’s heard the prem league have been informed of a potential takeover and that there was an announcement originally planned prior to the Man Utd match.

Thought he said the plan is to announce it before Man Utd match.

Here man, both supercunt Jordan and Mackem Howey have both said it in the same day. It's happening!

Howey’s alright. He’s been slagging Ashley off for ages and getting the message out in the press to counter the usual narrative.

Here man, both supercunt Jordan and Mackem Howey have both said it in the same day. It's happening!

Howey’s alright. He’s been slagging Ashley off for ages and getting the message out in the press to counter the usual narrative.

Hardly been slagging him off, like others he’s half hearted with his opinions

I’ve been back up in the area today and I’ve heard a couple of things, one of which has come directly from someone at the club. I know, I know, everyone’s an ITK!! I’m not at all and never have been but I know someone who has a bit of first hand info and I saw them today.

The one thing I can say with a good degree of certainty is that the takeover situation isn’t made up bullshit, the process is underway and things are definitely happening behind the scenes. However, as always that doesn’t mean Ashley will actually go through with it.

Yeah, interest from both sides seems legit this time, which is fine until Ashley pisses them off by leaving the country/raising the asking price/making unreasonable SD demands.

he's remarkable at this like, goes on TV 2 weeks saying he he hopes deal is done ASAP....fucks off to florida (or wherever) almost immediately afterwards to the only place with no comms :lol:

Steve Howey saying something about he’s heard the prem league have been informed of a potential takeover and that there was an announcement originally planned prior to the Man Utd match.

Mark Douglas has checked with the PL a few times so I’m sure he’ll be on it soon

I’ve heard that £200m has been bid with free advertising worth £100m as the rest. I know that this has been reported in the press, I’ve heard it from someone who works for the club (not the usual source). Probably means nowt, he also reckoned Almiron was a done deal 2 or 3 weeks ago. Again old news and from past experience most within the club don’t really know what’s going on.