Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interesting from George Caulkin on Twitter about Bishop not being this PR guru that people suggest.

He doesn't need to be.

A lot of our fans will believe something solely based on the headline of an article Billy from down the pub shared on Facebook.

Crowd funding :lol: say least we know this bullshit pantomime is over till the summer or the next window.

I'd hoy in a mill if I had one like. Sounds like there would be nowt left for transfers IF he did get it. Can't see this happening at all but can see Fatty dragging it out until the end of the transfer window. Textbook.

If it goes go tits up you can write the press release/narrative yourself:

"Parties have neen patiently afford every opportunity to find the resources needed, didn't demand payment in full as an option to allow initial investment. We will continue to actively seek a buyer best suited to take the club forward. We ask all supporters to pull together and support Rafa and the team for what will be a key second  half of the season"

Or summit like that

I don't get it!

Kenyon is willing to pay £200M and an extra £100M if we reach Champions League in 10 years. And Ashley is willing to take installments. Why doesn't Kenyon pay £200M now and an extra £100M in the summer when we get the TV-money.

Problem solved!?

"Parties have neen patiently afford every opportunity to find the resources needed, didn't demand payment in full as an option to allow initial investment. We will continue to actively seek a buyer best suited to take the club forward. We ask all supporters to pull together and support Rafa and the team for what will be a key second  half of the season"

Or summit like that

Feckin ell i was about to say 'Hi Lee' you bald cunt.

Or summit like that

Yes sir?

Or summit like that

Yes sir?

:lol: I reckon you got it word for word.

Or summit like that

Yes sir?

Including not being able to spell "been" since the club has history of hand written notes typos make multi million pound organisations more human and approachable and heartfelt yes?

Or summit like that

Yes sir?

Including not being able to spell "been" since the club has history of hand written notes typos make multi million pound organisations more human and approachable and heartfelt yes?

I can barely spell my name so you carry on.

I just dunno how another failed take over would be spun, only thing i can think of they will struggle to talk there way out of is transfers. Especially as the team are struggling the fans forum stance of the squad finished 10th an we brought in new editions dont really ring true at this points. Heavy defeats to Chelsea and spurs and no one coming in would be toxic.

They don't need to talk their way out of anything.

I know i know radio silence is their default approach but wouldn't stop non Ashley sympathizer press asking the questions.

It's frightening how little you hear from big and small potatoes.

Are there tiers like? 2 million gets you Sholas number, 3 mill and you get a personalised aggressive voicemail from Beardo, 4 mill unlocks the ITK tier and you get to start the rumour about the next player who will smash our transfer record.

I don't get it!

Kenyon is willing to pay £200M and an extra £100M if we reach Champions League in 10 years. And Ashley is willing to take installments. Why doesn't Kenyon pay £200M now and an extra £100M in the summer when we get the TV-money.

Problem solved!?

It's quite simple really: There is no bid, this is all nonsense and spin designed appease the fans and to allow another transfer window to pass without us doing any of that silly "transfer" stuff.

Once you accept that, everything that happens, every leak, and every article in the papers all makes perfect sense.