Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are there any ideas as to who will run the club and what their ambitions might be going forward if and when the thing is concluded? Genuine question, since there were quite a few epic clusterf@cks after some of the more long-awaited takeovers in English football. Hope you guys get a decent owner, this Ashley character makes some of our fantastic chairmen look like experts :lol:

Ashley's PR team get paid for nowt when we have random people making stuff up.  Not happening and I very much doubt it will in the next yer, at the very least.

Free publicity for Shit Direct and diverted money streams. Wont walk away from that.  We're as much as being taken over as we were when Moat was promoted to be doing the same. All guff.

It’s quite telling for me that nothing at all has been broken by any official channels.

There are lots of assumptions that a bid has been made. Nothing at all from the club or Ashley’s lawyers.

There are no synergies at all with this and the Barry Moat saga. There hasn’t even been confirmation that PCP are bidding (I know there’s now photographic evidence in the public domain of them meeting). I think this is definitely end of days for Ashley. The appearance of Amanda Staveley at the Liverpool game and subsequent photographing of her with Ashley last week will definitely be on purpose. It gives us a little hope that things are moving on and at some point in the future there’ll be a carefully managed statement which pays tribute to Mikes time at the club and announces the sale. I’d imagine it would even take a few days for them to agree the content of a press release. So you never know. Last week could have been to seal the deal, put it back in the hands of the lawyers and maybe, just maybe there’ll be some news before Christmas saying there’s now exclusivity and deal is being ratified with the FA. I would imagine that the value of the deal will also be undisclosed if Ashley isn’t walking away with a massive profit as well.....

Ashley's PR team get paid for nowt when we have random people making stuff up.  Not happening and I very much doubt it will in the next yer, at the very least.

Free publicity for s*** Direct and diverted money streams. Wont walk away from that.  We're as much as being taken over as we were when Moat was promoted to be doing the same. All guff.

"Possible"?