Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get everyone to tweet Jeff Bezos imo. £400m is like 0.02% of his wealth, he'd totally buy us

Just tweeted him. #bezosisageordie. Make it happen!!

:spit:

3b545f85-41f6-4707-be8e-698c3977d089_text.gif

Obviously it's stupidly unrealistic anyway, but Bezos is probably Ashley's hero in terms of his approach to employee welfare, tax avoidance, and pure greed.

I was only like 75% joking. Maybe he just never knew he wanted a Premier League club until thousands of spamming geordies arrived at his twitter page

Guest firetotheworks

Remember Ashley's statement from 10 years ago https://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/sep/14/newcastleunited.premierleague

Love the line 'You don't need to demonstrate against me again because I have got the message.'

In other words 'please don't protest, it looks bad for my businesses'

and yet here we are, 10 years of the same bullshit later and there are still people trying to claim that he doesn't care what we do. Mind-boggling ignorance.

Guest reefatoon

Remember Ashley's statement from 10 years ago https://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/sep/14/newcastleunited.premierleague

Love the line 'You don't need to demonstrate against me again because I have got the message.'

In other words 'please don't protest, it looks bad for my businesses'

and yet here we are, 10 years of the same bullshit later and there are still people trying to claim that he doesn't care what we do. Mind-boggling ignorance.

Totally right. I am trying real hard not to slag off fellow supporters, but if some of them can't get their head around the shambles we are in, then they are fucking idiots.

The players refused to talk to the press because the arsehole yet again will not agree the bonus sheet.

Feels like this is the fifth or sixth year in a row that there’s an issue over this.

They truly are employees of Sports Direct.com