Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else think this is ugly as fuck? Players and staff together upstairs listening to reaction outside (and whatever claptrap Ashley had spouted). Wonder how they felt as their head hit the pillow? Can’t help thinking if it was me, and I had choices, I’d want well away from this dysfunctional family/clusterfuck of a situation.

What the fuck were the players even doing there in the first place man

When your boss invites you all to a meal, I'm sure most of us would go regardless how we felt about said boss. On top of that if this was a meal to clear the air, I'm sure even the most jaded of players would have wanted to go to find answers.

No fucking chance

Anyone else think this is ugly as fuck? Players and staff together upstairs listening to reaction outside (and whatever claptrap Ashley had spouted). Wonder how they felt as their head hit the pillow? Can’t help thinking if it was me, and I had choices, I’d want well away from this dysfunctional family/clusterfuck of a situation.

When your boss invites you all to a meal, I'm sure most of us would go regardless how we felt about said boss. On top of that if this was a meal to clear the air, I'm sure even the most jaded of players would have wanted to go to find answers.

Clear the air  :lol:

he will just be trying to spin his, stick with me til next summer then we will spend big line again.

Anyone else think he clearly didn't swear here?????? And if he did it was at the journalists not the fans.. Load of nonsense

Im no advocate of him think hes a cunt as much as the next man but comon

The footage clearly comes from a fan's phone. If you're actually giving him the benefit of the doubt and not attempting a whoosh then give your head a bloody wobble. Don't be a rectangle.

he will just be trying to spin his, stick with me til next summer then we will spend big line again.

More than likely.

Anyone else think he clearly didn't swear here?????? And if he did it was at the journalists not the fans.. Load of nonsense

Im no advocate of him think hes a cunt as much as the next man but comon

Nope. Its the bantz of someone who takes a Peter Kaye DVD from over a decade ago as his go-to for subversive humour. Basically, a humourless thick b*stard.

You just know at some point during the meal he said "Garlic Bread???" and "Simples"

Sad thing is though, how many of that squad would be at a club like Newcastle if it wasn’t for how tight Ashley was? Are they really going to be that bothered about him splashing out and replacing them?

If people won't stop going or protest after that then we really are fucked. I sent it to my dad after he was defending him the other night and got to response he's not bothered and my mate said that won't stop him going to the match, 90% will be the same. Cunts the lot of them

FUCK OFF CALLING FANS! Mike Ashley is the problem.

You do fuck all but post on a forum, so stop your bitching until you're in a position to do so.

Get fucked. People who still go after that are as much of the problem man

Mike has orchestrated all of this to get more publicity.

He timed it to coincide with the Magpie Group meeting then leaked it to the press so they were there, he knew that would leak to the fans and some would turn up to shout at him.

The fact it has got fans arguing amongst themselves is playing very nicely into his hands.

If people won't stop going or protest after that then we really are fucked. I sent it to my dad after he was defending him the other night and got to response he's not bothered and my mate said that won't stop him going to the match, 90% will be the same. Cunts the lot of them

FUCK OFF CALLING FANS! Mike Ashley is the problem.

You do fuck all but post on a forum, so stop your bitching until you're in a position to do so.

Get fucked. People who still go after that are as much of the problem man

You know what's also part of the problem?  Superfans slating other fans for not doing what they think is right.  Settle down man.

Guest neesy111

If people won't stop going or protest after that then we really are f***ed. I sent it to my dad after he was defending him the other night and got to response he's not bothered and my mate said that won't stop him going to the match, 90% will be the same. c***s the lot of them

f*** OFF CALLING FANS! Mike Ashley is the problem.

You do f*** all but post on a forum, so stop your bitching until you're in a position to do so.

Get f***ed. People who still go after that are as much of the problem man

You know what's also part of the problem?  Superfans slating other fans for not doing what they think is right.  Settle down man.

This.  See what I said in the TMG thread.

Aye, can people settle down.

For what it’s worth TMG have not ruled out a boycott, they have only ruled it out for now until there is more support. Some people who go to games do so because outside of TMG there wouldn’t be enough support to make it worthwhile.

Getting upset over people who do or don’t still go to games is like getting upset that no one last night just took Ashley out.

You cannot tell people what to do, and as soon as you do the sooner you divide the fans and lose your support.

As much the problem :lol: As opposed to people like you who do absolutely f*** all and claim "I don't go" as a contribution. It's not. Not going to something you were never going to in the first place is doing NOTHING.

"I don't live in Newcastle"...so f***ing what. If you're so passionate, which you pretend to be, then go outside and protest in your local area. Do it now. No? Exactly...f***ing bullshitting pussy.

You're constant insulting of the wrong target is doing more harm than help. You're a keyboard warrior.

And before you come at me...I've done more than you're even capable of. And even that doesn't feel enough (to me). There are many on here who have done more than you could dream of doing. And a lot of them still attend the games.

So give it a rest. I can't mute you because you're constantly quoted. You really make me want to delete my account more than any other poster ever has.

Long ranty post complete with accusations of keyboard warriorery  :lol:

For what it’s worth TMG have not ruled out a boycott, they have only ruled it out for now until there is more support. Some people who go to games do so because outside of TMG there wouldn’t be enough support to make it worthwhile.

Getting upset over people who do or don’t still go to games is like getting upset that no one last night just took Ashley out.

You cannot tell people what to do, and as soon as you do the sooner you divide the fans and lose your support.

People need to grasp this.  If it happened now, the same people calling for it now, would be complaining that not enough people joined in.

People need to grasp this.  If it happened now, the same people calling for it now, would be complaining that not enough people joined in.

It’s all about momentum building right now - too early for a boycott - no doubt something will happen soon that will escalate anti Ashley feeling - then you bring out the boycott

Spot on post. It's about maintaining the preassure in order to build on it. The last thing we need to be doing is pointing fingers at each other which ends up only relieving the pressure that should be put on Ashley. As it goes i'm very much in agreement with Tubes that the fans need to stop going, but there is much to do first before that becomes a reality, and if TMG can keep applying preasure and building on it, then it just may be Ashley out the door before the fans.

I haven't seen any so just asked the BBC if they will be covering it, along with that video.

Actually, regarding the video; if Rafa gets done by the FA for simply saying "andre mariner" then surely ashley should be charged with regards to that petulant fingers up gesture?