Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's no picture of the two parties together, could just have been a random coincidence that they were at the same restaurant as each other.

p*ss take, surely? :lol:

Yeah but the wierdo middle man is confusing the situation, someone obviously leaked their meeting to the press, otherwise why would a photographer just be there. If this guy owns a paper or two why is the Sun running with the story and not one of his own.  Unless this isn't the real story and exclusive will drop soon .....

There's no picture of the two parties together, could just have been a random coincidence that they were at the same restaurant as each other.

Yeah but the wierdo middle man is confusing the situation, someone obviously leaked their meeting to the press, otherwise why would a photographer just be there. If this guy owns a paper or two why is the Sun running with the story and not one of his own.  Unless this isn't the real story and exclusive will drop soon .....

:serious:

It's a public place, in London. Don't you have any idea how the paparazzi work? :lol:

Seems odd that they would meet for discussions in such a public place like, they obviously weren’t bothered about being seen by the papers. Which gives me hope.

Aye but Ashley has a track record of pulling the wool over as he was pictured with Moat a few years back.

Seems odd that they would meet for discussions in such a public place like, they obviously weren’t bothered about being seen by the papers. Which gives me hope.

Aye but Ashley has a track record of pulling the wool over as he was pictured with Moat a few years back.

In the director's box at SJP. Not for face to face talks.

This pilau talk is so strange but kinda cool at the same time. Poor Rafa will end up with nowt in January and this will all be for nowt if we go down....ugh, ok, I'll try to think positive. Also I really want a peshwari naan now