Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would love my manager to keep banging on about wanting to replace me.

When I've been in or managed teams that have been under resourced we've always been pestering senior management for more resources. It's not like he's calling out individuals.

I know Ashley's said he won't put any money in but the last couple of times we've looked in real trouble in December, we've actually done some business in the January.

12/13 we were only three points clear of relegation at the end of December, bought Sissoko, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara, Gouffran (but sold Ba :lol:).

15/16 we were 18th and two points from safety and bought Shelvey, Townsend and Saivet.

There's still hope, even without a takeover.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-united-takeover-latest-staveley-11668587

The Toon owner has put the Tyneside club up for sale and is sitting on a £250m offer from Amanda Staveley.

However, it is understood that two other potential suitors have entered the bidding and he is waiting to see whether a counter-offer will be made.

Player I've never heard of linked at the end of that.

"or risk backing Rafa's transfer plans" RISK! :lol: Risk backing your manager. When your own underinvestment has created the situation :lol:

fucking "Risk". :lol:

If he doesn't sell the club soon he might have to temporarily allow the club to operate properly in order to try and prevent the club failing again.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-united-takeover-latest-staveley-11668587

The Toon owner has put the Tyneside club up for sale and is sitting on a £250m offer from Amanda Staveley.

However, it is understood that two other potential suitors have entered the bidding and he is waiting to see whether a counter-offer will be made.

Don’t believe it. Another slow news day where they can make a nothing story out of our situation.

Don’t believe it. Another slow news day where they can make a nothing story out of our situation.

If they had entered the bidding then surely they have already made a counter offer? what a load of cack!

"Preferred Media Partner" nothing else needs said

Is that even still a thing?

Still listed as a sponsor / commercial partner on nufc.co.uk but not heard to them referred to as preferred Media partner for a long time.

"Preferred Media Partner" nothing else needs said

Is that even still a thing?

The Mirror's logo is still at the bottom of the club's website alongside other sponsors, if that means anything.

Clearly still in bed with the fat fuck who's trying to squeeze more money out of the deal. Either that or pure conjecture for clicks.

@jamiewstorey The suggestion last week from people close to Staveley is not before February.

Caulkin replying to someone on twitter asking if he thinks takeover will happen soon.

Then what's the fucking point? We'll be down unless we spend in Jan.