Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's no real reason for him to want out is there. I mean we've barely pressured him ever and we all continue to turn up and invest time, passion and effort in it. I still think it's gonna happen like but only for a good price for the fat cunt.

There's no real reason for him to want out is there. I mean we've barely pressured him ever and we all continue to turn up and invest time, passion and effort in it. I still think it's gonna happen like but only for a good price for the fat cunt.

If Rafa leaves it will hopefully be the last straw for most

Rafa talking about FFP needing readjusted in the Chron this morning in order to make the premier league fair game. Could be looking too much into it but it comes across to me like it's a done deal already.

Probs a story out of nothing, bastardising his comeback to Guardiola and commentators bemoaning the parking ‘the entire vehicular range’ tactic.

Newsnow had a headline "Reliable journalist" basically debunking the Sun's report. Clicked on it...

...Lee Ryder. They're talking about Lee Ryder. A Lee Ryder Tweet :suicide:

:lol:

For all he's a moron he's definitely pretty well informed these days tbf. Anyway his tweet says talks haven't collapsed and are ongoing... which doesn't debunk anything given the Sun didn't even claim that.

Up to mischief because nout else to write about plus they know nobody will come out and deny it.

I can’t wait for this to be done and us turn into a club with ambition.

The rags won’t know what to write about. They’ll have to find another club to write their crisis bullshit about.

:lol:

For all he's a moron he's definitely pretty well informed these days tbf. Anyway his tweet says talks haven't collapsed and are ongoing... which doesn't debunk anything given the Sun didn't even claim that.

All journalism must be in a sad state if he has become one of the more informed ones these days.

Express are running The Sun piece now. Mind, am nearly sure it's another Murdoch paper?

:lol: The Express is owned by Richard Desmond - who was with Ashley and Staveley when they had that curry.

Must be a discrepancy in the curry bill. Ashley can't half put it away like.