Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

p.s. this f***ing takeover has to f***ing happen.

:lol: there’s gonna be a forum murder if not

Plenty of people on here will be happy enough to say ‘I told you so’ though, that’s the main thing.

Doubt it.

p.s. this fucking takeover has to fucking happen.

Plenty of people on here will be happy enough to say ‘I told you so’ though, that’s the main thing.

About what?

45 people were banned, and fucking Dave, the tyrant he is shipped them off to an internment camp. I personally support his purge, because I feel threatened by the folks who tell it how it is.

I feel like my ability to tell it strictly how it isn't is being threatened by those who tell it exactly like it is.

p.s. this f***ing takeover has to f***ing happen.

About what?

That the takeover wasn't happening, if it ends up collapsing.

It has to be happening. Rafa would have walked by now or based on results Ashley would have sacked him.

Its happening its just nufc have to look like a ridiculous outfit in everything we attempt to do, It helps the media make us look even more stupid than we actually are at getting anything done.

Tradition.

It has to be happening. Rafa would have walked by now or based on results Ashley would have sacked him.

Its happening its just nufc have to look like a ridiculous outfit in everything we attempt to do, It helps the media make us look even more stupid than we actually are at getting anything done.

Tradition.

If its happening it needs to be done by end of Jan for me. If its not done by then im convinced it wont be. If we look certainties for the drop it wont be either

Guest Howaythetoon

It’s happening and will happen, I just feel we won’t get enough money to sign the quality needed and even then it’s perhaps too late in the day to help our cause.

As this has replaced the Ashley thread it seems most appropriate to post this here. This is just my take on things and the way in which we as fans need to stick together with a fundamental point that everyone acknowledges, but falls by the wayside when we're all once again bumping the Rafa, Joselu, Dummett etc threads - All of this, every single bit of this, is Mike Ashley's fault. That's so obvious a statement that it should be seen as patronising, but time and time again people will talk about the tactics, the signings, the team selection, the players, and now Rafa, all being partially blamed under the proviso of 'yes it's Ashley's fault but Rafa, the players etc should be doing more.' - to me that's total bollocks, you either accept that the squad is nowhere near good enough - which is down to Ashley - or you think the players are good enough and the blame lies with Rafa. I can't see how you can possibly have it both ways.

:thup:

Bang on

It’s happening and will happen, I just feel we won’t get enough money to sign the quality needed and even then it’s perhaps too late in the day to help our cause.

If the sale happens and we go down, I'll take that on the chin. It'll be fuckin ridiculous (if we go down), but I'll be able to deal with it knowing the future isn't already down the shitter.

:lol:

Forum narrative = 18 pages of discussion about the merits of such an approach.

It wasn't a discussion the other night, negative/alternative opinions weren't allowed or were ridiculed. I'm just trying to promote some balance here. He his working with his hands tied (like last year) but (like last year) he isn't making things easy for himself.

Weren't allowed :lol: f***ing drama queens of the highest order.

Spot on :lol:

I think it will be announced somewhere between tonight and the next 2/3 days.

They have people lined up. No doubt about that. The Shelvey stories are coming from us I reckon, we want rid.

I wish I had your belief mine is being chiselled away every day.  :weep:

I think it’ll go through sometime next month however we still won’t have a pot to piss in and will be in a relegation battle all season.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest these lot are no different to Ashley, business first and football second. Same bullshit noises Ashley made when he first arrived and we all lapped it up.

Ready made excuse when we do fuck all in this window, hands were tied with takeover, then the next window will be well we’ve now been relegated and it changes things, must cut our cloth accordingly.

Guest Howaythetoon

I think it’ll go through sometime next month however we still won’t have a pot to p*ss in and will be in a relegation battle all season.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest these lot are no different to Ashley, business first and football second. Same bullshit noises Ashley made when he first arrived and we all lapped it up.

Ready made excuse when we do f*** all in this window, hands were tied with takeover, then the next window will be well we’ve now been relegated and it changes things, must cut our cloth accordingly.

I think our new owner or owners will be far more ambitious than Ashley ever has been or will. I don't imagine we will see mega money being spent, however. I think it was be gradual growth with an emphasis on investing on infrastructure, the academy etc.

I think it’ll go through sometime next month however we still won’t have a pot to p*ss in and will be in a relegation battle all season.

Ready made excuse when we do f*** all in this window, hands were tied with takeover, then the next window will be well we’ve now been relegated and it changes things, must cut our cloth accordingly.

I think our new owner or owners will be far more ambitious than Ashley ever has been or will. I don't imagine we will see mega money being spent, however. I think it was be gradual growth with an emphasis on investing on infrastructure, the academy etc.

They haven’t even got the ambition to get the deal done. They haven’t understood announcing this would give us a much needed lift and some hope amongst fans for real change. Instead we roll in to tomorrow with no new players which is negligent in our current situation. All their decisions so far have been money first. We’ve had 10 years of that, it hasn’t worked.