Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When the January 6th deadline passes and nowt happens, we can't just go onto the next date or the end of the window with these still positive vibes.  Ashley and his PR gurus are playing everyone.  Major heat still needs added and fast.

When the January 6th deadline passes and nowt happens, we can't just go onto the next date or the end of the window with these still positive vibes. Ashley and his PR gurus are playing everyone.  Major heat still needs added and fast.

ce56d86e44f653b88497867e6383dfaa.jpg

It very well could be nothing to do with NUFC, but I highly doubt a deal yet to be announced would ever get announced or confirmed via entity formations to local press cold calling on a Wednesday.

It very well could be nothing to do with NUFC, but I highly doubt a deal yet to be announced would ever get announced or confirmed via entity formations to local press cold calling on a Wednesday.

And IF she was creating a company to finalise the purchase, then all the information coming out in regards this new company fits that narrative tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly, anybody could phone them up and pretend to be some journalist from the local rag. Like they're going to divulge business information to somebody that they don't know.

That's based solely on your presumption of how these things work. Caulkin has a long-standing reputation as a reliable local journalist, if you can't take his word for it then you can't really take anyone's imo.

I trust Caulkin for sure, he's the best, but I also trust an NDA for a deal of this scale that confirming the formation of an entity would be pretty easy breach - just that there's a level of information on where this deal currently rests that won't be divulged to the press, esp via entity formations that have no name of Newcastle United or reference in it. Seems like when shit leaks (or is allowed to leak) its the same info dispersed...

Like I said before, probably very likely this entity has nothing to do with NUFC, but please understand that there is absolutely nothing to gain and no obligation by PCP to confirm that is has to do with NUFC. Even if Caulkin has been told it's unrelated, they wouldn't ever confirm that information anyway at this point - next thing we hear will be the big news IMO.

I'm sure Caulkin is reliable and well informed, but that doesn't mean his sources have access to the highest level of the club's business. Therefore I'm choosing to agree with Spiritof55 for now. Fuck Caulkin as well.  :shifty:

A new year is a time for optimism. Cautious or otherwise. I’m clinging on to that until proved otherwise.

Same here, I want to be positive. If it all falls to pieces then Rafa leaves and the club dies anyway so fuck it.

Negative Luke acting like he knew all along

The guys a twit and knows nothing about companies.

All incorporated companies, whether privately or publicly owned, have shares and shareholders.  For example, Staveley's new company has 1 share.