Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

couldnt agree more

Well its you're opinion so I wouldn't expect anything less :p

I don't know who you are, or what this means, but your post has a glaring grammatical error so I'm quoting it.

I may have been dumb and seen two posts by two different people with the exact same profile picture, and assumed they we're the same person. :lol:

I'm also shite at grammar, so meh :lol:

couldnt agree more

I don't know who you are, or what this means, but your post has a glaring grammatical error so I'm quoting it.

Your post does as well.

doesnt

couldnt agree more

Your post does as well.

doesnt

This one does two

Still say no reporter would be told what was happening until it does otherwise there would be a media frenzy which certainly would not be in PCPs interest. Reporters are reporting nothing is going on and that’s exactly what they would be told either way. Can you imagine yeah George this is happening we’re just waiting for a few things to be finalised but the new company is for the takeover cue five minutes later media frenzy that just would not happen.

Put it this way,Caulkin  who is the best reporter to cover Newcastle did not have a clue as did none of the other reporters about the curry meet up until it was exclusively reported in the sun. Might happen might not and they genuinely might have formed a new company with no connection to nufc (seems very conincidental though) but if they did there is no way they would tell reporters until it is officially announced. When and if it’s announced it will be but don’t believe the hype from reporters there is no chance they would be told something is happening until it does- disinformation springs to mind and I’m not talking about alien life either.