Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Starting to wonder if there’s a deal in place, but only when/if we reach a certain amount of points by a certain date.  Maybe PCP have calculated our chances of staying up and they’re willing to push the deal through once we’re in a decent position to retain our Premier League status.  It might explain the lack of transfer activity and Rafa’s coolness about the situation.  Hoping the target was 25 points by the 20th January and we grab the win we need today!  :cheesy:

Ashley at the game today apparently according to a friend.

One last look at the place hopefully.

I know people have said him being back in the country doesn't make any difference but I disagree.

Ashley and his amateur PR team.  FFS, man. Does he really think this imaginary investor is going to force PCP into a bidding war against themselves :lol:

So painfully obvious this is more spin from the club.  I didn't even finish the article. 

Yet another window where Ashley spends f*** all and makes money.  What a result for him. 

Are we due some sort of payment from the PL, sure I read somewhere that we and other clubs got about £50 million in Jan

It probably went directly to clearing Mike Ashley’s credit card.

What’s worrying is that he was probably telling the truth when he said all his wealth was tied up.

SD has less than 1 million in cash going towards the end of the year.

I don’t for a second believe that he’s kept it and NUFC separate in their financial dealings over the last 10 years.

They run our club shop ffs.. very easy to transfer money between both.

I'm not an accountant but I call bullshit on this.

:thup: MA =/= Sports Direct

MASH Holdings year end cash position was £336m at the last set of accounts filed.

Ashley's probably pissing himself laughing at the way this is all playing out.

Can’t understand why he would be pissing himself laughing he is going to loose money. We are going to go down.

We can’t win at home and all the points we have got are from the bottom teams. If he wants to see if this apparent new bidder will buy the club for £350 million we will have to be in the Prem and to do that he is going to have to spend. He does that the amount he will make will reduce as he will factor this in.

The fact cunt needs to sell now or risk pumping even more money in when we are relegated and he will never get his fat fingers on a profit.

The only other thing is he is that much of a evil bastard he will watch us all squirm and he doesn’t care about the cash.

Ashley's probably pissing himself laughing at the way this is all playing out.

Can’t understand why he would be pissing himself laughing he is going to loose money. We are going to go down.

I think it's been evident for the best part of 10 years that he actively makes decisions which are detrimental to the club. We need look no further than the current transfer window. I don't think it's an unfair accusation to say that he makes decisions simply to piss the fans off, hence why I think he'll be laughing at us. He makes his money from SD. I don't understand it either but he doesn't care what happens to the club, despite the financial implications. In fact, he probably enjoys the gambling element of it and just shrugs off relegation as a lost bet.

No takeover until outside the transfer window, and no buys coming in, anyone know where we last went two transfer windows on the trot without buying anyone ?.

2013/14 both windows. But we aren't about to do that because we did buy players in the last window.