Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His good mate posts on here, right? He'll confirm the madness.

I’m guessing either an alternative personality or it’s the guy he watches matches with at the asylum. Either way likely to be inadmissible

Can I start running my takeover bath, Stif? Yes or no.

I wouldn’t. I mean I expect things to happen quickly, but I suspect running a bath will be a lot quicker than the completion of the takeover. You can certainly go out and buy some fresh Dove and Tresemme though.

I'd expect the promise of full reimbursement for said products if this falls through first, Spirit.

When did you stop lurking?

Around 26,000 posts ago.

Ste, I even kept it from him. I know Crumpy Gunt as well, and I kept it from him as well. I even remember a conversation when I was picking up a ticket off him where I was trying to convince him that Staveley would be back in for us without giving it away.

If true, given her people probably look on Twitter, forums, etc, is it really wise for someone to 'reveal' something like this? :lol:

It’s probably not wise for her to start calling random nutters off the internet who’ve tracked down her private address and discuss details of a 300m takeover of a football club.

If true, given her people probably look on Twitter, forums, etc, is it really wise for someone to 'reveal' something like this? :lol:

It’s probably not wise for her to start calling random nutters off the internet who’ve tracked down her private address and discuss details of a 300m takeover of a football club.

To be fair, i'm sure her private address is actually her business address as well which is widely available.

This thread is just comedy gold, but I'm getting some strange looks at work as I am laughing by myself.  Love the way Stifler started calling her 'Amanda' like he knew her only to revert to Staveley later on in the thread, presumably after a bit of a tiff or an unanswered call.

However I am choosing to believe the madness because, like santa claus as a child, its exciting.  Stifler = King of NO

That John Richardson has spat the dummy on Twitter, after an online article on The Mag website rubbished his story over the weekend, about the takeover being back on...

You can almost taste his vinegar.

I'd imagine random nutters are canny far down on her list of "people I need to call when bidding hundreds of millions on something as public as a football team"

Explained to her ideas that I had regarding how people interact and consume content is changing and opportunities and how this opens up opportunities for NUFC in future.

:lol:

If this whole thing is true I'm kind of worried how smart our potential new owner actually is.

Ste, I even kept it from him. I know Crumpy Gunt as well, and I kept it from him as well. I even remember a conversation when I was picking up a ticket off him where I was trying to convince him that Staveley would be back in for us without giving it away.

Do you think you're an undercover spy or something? :lol:

Writing someone a letter nowadays is really well received, as it is so uncommon. Quite plausible that she might have really appreciated that.

Fair play to Stif if he did indeed do this and got such a positive response. Boss move if true :thup:

I've been sending sweet, sweet Amanda 4-6 letters a day since December and she never called me...

Do you think you're an undercover spy or something? :lol:

Assuming it's happened, I'm not sure why you would need to keep it quiet? 

I'd imagine random nutters are canny far down on her list of "people I need to call when bidding hundreds of millions on something as public as a football team"

I do want it to be true (on some levels, just to confirm it's happening) but the responses on here are fantastic. :lol:

Guest chopey

Didnt realise these Reuban brothers own Newcastle racecourse and the dog tracks at both Sunderland and Newcastle, I wonder if thats how she knows them ?

Writing someone a letter nowadays is really well received, as it is so uncommon. Quite plausible that she might have really appreciated that.

Fair play to Stif if he did indeed do this and got such a positive response. Boss move if true :thup:

I've been sending sweet, sweet Amanda 4-6 letters a day since December and she never called me...

Should have played it cool like Stifler, you needy simp!  :D

What a football advisory dream team that would be:

Stifler: "Mandy, you really should ask Rafa to consider Jack for the midfield holding role, he would provide the local grit and passion that the fans would lap up!"

Crumpy: " Just bin the Spanish waiter and bring Pards back. He'd probably give you a good seeing to as well and that should straighten out that focus"

Should have played it cool like Stifler, you needy simp!  :D

Well that settles it then.  I send her a letter with a different name and play it a little more coy...

Dear Mandy, I wrote you but still ain't callin',

I left my mobile, my N-O deets, and my home phone at the bottom,

I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em,

There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin,

Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em,

But anyways, fuck it, what's been up? Man, how's Teresa?

I'm a Tory too, I can't use an oven but I got a freezer,

If get an oven guess what I'll be lovin?

Chips.

I read about your meetin' with Mike, I'm sorry

I had a friend get a dance from a stripper with a smelly fanny, that bitch took less money.

I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan,

Our reserves need a stadium, I got a plan,

I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man,

I know it sounds creepy but really it's not,

Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back.

Just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan,

This is Stif

Glorious :lol: So glad I popped in here to catch up on this thread. :lol:

EDIT: By the way, Stiffy, kudos to you for standing your ground in the face of some horrific slagging, let alone having the balls to write to her directly. Daft as a brush. :lol: