Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder if she's managed to convince those Reuben brothers to invest, cos they are buying up shit loads of real estate in Newcastle.

They haven't bought any more City Centre properties for about 20 years, but they already own most of the "EPS" (East Pilgrim Street) area outlined here in RED . . .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv345/manorpark_photos/Newcastle%204/Newcastle%205/East%20Pilgrim%20Street%20-%20EPS%202_zpsxmqudece.jpg

the fuck is going on here

Stifler got in contact with AS about her proposed takeover as a fan wanting to reach out in a hope to help rid us of FCB and everyone has decided to stick the boot in, in the name of "bantz" :anguish:

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ll tell you what, Stiffler brings more to this forum than many and although he can shoot himself in the foot from time to time and make you think you what, he’s entertaining and someone whose posts make you sit up, take notice and read. Never change Stiffler and fuck the haters. Most of what has been posted RE his posts about getting a call from AS has been in jest mind, I hope so anyway...

I’ll tell you what, Stiffler brings more to this forum than many and although he can shoot himself in the foot from time to time and make you think you what, he’s entertaining and someone whose posts make you sit up, take notice and read. Never change Stiffler and fuck the haters. Most of what has been posted RE his posts about getting a call from AS has been in jest mind, I hope so anyway...

:thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

Before & After

d7374c73da2afb44464812d1e23956ba.jpg

c9e33378628a112486a728057926b3d2.jpg

This didn't get enough love. Funny as fuck :lol:

Her eyes and mouth combo in the second photo, that’s the look of a women contemplating her fanny being hockled on by the one and only Stiffler.

"Areet lads I've just got off the phone with Amanda."

How was this thread going to go any other way ffs :lol:

Given his posting history and the way he portrays himself on here it was canny improbable everyone was just going to be like "ah nice one mate, how did it go?"

He's probably telling the truth which makes it even more ridiculous, again given the image he himself paints on here - I assume a lot of the time because he finds it funny. He's probably a down to earth lad iirl. The thread's been Branko'd now and it's just gotten weird :lol:

How was this thread going to go any other way ffs :lol:

Given his posting history and the way he portrays himself on here it was canny improbable everyone was just going to be like "ah nice one mate, how did it go?"

He's probably telling the truth which makes it even more ridiculous, again given the image he himself paints on here - I assume a lot of the time because he finds it funny. He's probably a down to earth lad iirl. The thread's been Branko'd now and it's just gotten weird :lol:

:lol:

Sounds crazy, but this club is pretty damn crazy. So for that reason I'm choosing to believe stifler on this one and hope that soon we'll see the end of Mike Ashley.

Why? If she's the type of person who phones a random fan to discuss the takeover I'd be seriously worried.

Sounds crazy, but this club is pretty damn crazy. So for that reason I'm choosing to believe stifler on this one and hope that soon we'll see the end of Mike Ashley.

Why? If she's the type of person who phones a random fan to discuss the takeover I'd be seriously worried.

As opposed to the current owner who will do everything in his power to puss them all off?

How was this thread going to go any other way ffs [emoji38]

He's probably telling the truth which makes it even more ridiculous, again given the image he himself paints on here - I assume a lot of the time because he finds it funny. He's probably a down to earth lad iirl. The thread's been Branko'd now and it's just gotten weird [emoji38]

[emoji38] Fuck off

I sounds like she took more information from it then giving information away. Most would have guessed she would be back in as soon as we were safe, so its not like shes given up any real secrets here. If it turns out to be bullsh*t then so be it. it just seems a pointless story to make up, i'm going to allow myself to gullible because i want it to be true.