Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

According to my worthless opinion, I figure that every week we creep towards the bottom of the table, the club,potentially looses value. The big fella either cashed out on a quick sale, or stands to loose millions by gambling on, what current form suggests,  could be an arse twitching end to the season (Assuming the usual Ashley January mid season non investment)

Any reports on whether the hundred odd million debt to Ashley is part of the asking prices they're talking?

Aye, apparently £133 million original purchase price plus the debt comes to around £265 million he has in the club

So not rejected but not accepted.

I think this will just mean they get around a table and edge closer to a deal.

PCP making a bid is a good step forward, even if it is rejected. Ashley is never going to accept the first bid, even if they came in with his asking price he would likely reject it to get some more out of it.

Didn’t Ashley once say he would step aside if someone came in who could invest and take the team forward?  He is making a profit even at £300 million, more proof he is just a pathological liar

Just saw it on Sky News. I'll neck a load of PCP if this happens.

[emoji38] I see my only contribution to the thread has already been made.

This PCP is the lady thats been at the matches, or someone new?

Didn’t Ashley once say he would step aside if someone came in who could invest and take the team forward?  He is making a profit even at £300 million, more proof he is just a pathological liar

Didn't he buy the club for £240m, and then pay off debt worth £110m through his interest free loan? Would be interested to know how much he has put in, but it's irrelevant really - the amount of money he's been robbing for the club year-on-year.

The first bid was never going to be the 'right' one to him - we just have to hope that this strong signal of intent means they're prepared to go the extra mile for us and fingers crossed the fat cunt will agree to 'meet in middle' somewhere.

Didn't he buy the club for £240m, and then pay off debt worth £110m through his interest free loan? Would be interested to know how much he has put in, but it's irrelevant really - the amount of money he's been robbing for the club year-on-year.

I think he bought the club for about £120million and loaned us £130 million so total £250 million so even at £300 million he is making a decent profit.

Any reports on whether the hundred odd million debt to Ashley is part of the asking prices they're talking?

Aye, apparently £133 million original purchase price plus the debt comes to around £265 million he has in the club

Interesting, cheers. 300m sounds a good deal for all parties then imo, he'll be lucky as fuck to get away from this with a profit the way he's run the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5101627/Staveley-PCP-Capital-Partners-make-offer-Newcastle.html

Sportsmail understands that Magpies owner Ashley was furious at reports which emerged on Monday night suggesting the figure was in the region of £300million.

Sources close to the club insist it is way lower than that and Staveley will need to return with an improved offer if there is to be progress. It is thought the deal is complicated by clauses in the event of relegation.

Ashley still wants to sell the club but will do so on his terms, which could include an advertising package for Sports Direct.

If a takeover is completed - and sources close to the deal are 'confident' it will be - then we understand Staveley, 44, will be installed as the new head of the club.

The first bid was never going to be the 'right' one to him - we just have to hope that this strong signal of intent means they're prepared to go the extra mile for us and fingers crossed the fat c*** will agree to 'meet in middle' somewhere.

He bought the club for £135m. He's in line to more than double his money after the shite he has served up for 10 years, and it's still not enough for the cunt.

The first bid was never going to be the 'right' one to him - we just have to hope that this strong signal of intent means they're prepared to go the extra mile for us and fingers crossed the fat c*** will agree to 'meet in middle' somewhere.

He bought the club for £135m. He's in line to more than double his money after the shite he has served up for 10 years, and it's still not enough for the cunt.

He effectively paid a lot more than that for the club though mind, with the debt. Which has risen in his tenure, due to his own failings. And was his fault, since he didn't check the books properly.

He bought the club for £135m. He's in line to more than double his money after the s**** he has served up for 10 years, and it's still not enough for the c***.

He effectively paid a lot more than that for the club though mind, with the debt. Which has risen in his tenure, due to his own failings. And was his fault, since he didn't check the books properly.

I get the impression the debt is not factored in to the price of the club. They would have to pay Ashley back the loan, either now or later, in addition to the cost of buying the club.

He bought the club for £135m. He's in line to more than double his money after the s**** he has served up for 10 years, and it's still not enough for the c***.

I get the impression the debt is not factored in to the price of the club. They would have to pay Ashley back the loan, either now or later, in addition to the cost of buying the club.

Well that's what I was asking about above and the answer was that the price will include the debt. No idea either way like but it doesn't seem to get mentioned too much in the coverage.

Pretty important factor in all of this like, that 130m quid, that's why I was asking [emoji38]

Well that's what I was asking about above and the answer was that the price will include the debt. No idea either way like but it doesn't seem to get mentioned too much in the coverage.

Pretty important factor in all of this like, that 130m quid, that's why I was asking [emoji38]

In his interview in August he says he’s out £250m into the club. If the £300m bid is true then he should just fuck off to someone more wealthy like PCP like he said he would. He won’t though, the cash signs have rang in his eyes and he’ll want as much as he can out of the club before he parts.