Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any twat daft enough to continue to pump money into this utter shitshow deserves everything coming their way imo. They're funding the dismantling and destruction of the very thing they claim to love and support. They're actively helping Ashley to continue with what he's doing. Imagine being so fucking thick that you line the pockets of the bloke who treats your club like fucking shit..... and then whinge about things and poke fun at people who are trying to bring about change.

Utter cunts tbh. Don't give a single fuck btw.

Any twat daft enough to continue to pump money into this utter shitshow deserves everything coming their way imo. They're funding the dismantling and destruction of the very thing they claim to love and support. They're actively helping Ashley to continue with what he's doing. Imagine being so fucking thick that you line the pockets of the bloke who treats your club like fucking shit..... and then whinge about things and poke fun at people who are trying to bring about change.

Run that by me again?

Honestly burst out laughing at this Wise thing. Ashley is just something else, he’s a true specimen. He makes mistake after mistake and he comes out fine, only we suffer.

I would now like Rafa to resign so we can all just go and do something else with our lives.

Run that by me again?

Get fucked.

Run that by me again?

Get fucked.

Keep it clean and on subject. Please.

Why does the story about Ashley supposed to have been meeting the future Man City owners have to crop up again. To think what could have been.

Would rather not have owners like that tbh.

Would absolutely love it personally. Their only objective would be to win things, making a profit would be secondary. I think we have waited long enough to win something, I would rather leave the moral victories to some other clubs like Chelsea and Man U.

Their only objective is to use Man City as a propaganda tool to make people forget/ ignore that they're human rights abusers

Oh right thank god you put me in the picture then. When Dennis Wise and Sherwood are on board in the championship next season, we will have the support of the country while the national media will no doubt vilify Man City and Chelsea as they continue to win trophy after trophy.

I'm loving the turncoats efforts at trying to justify their treacherous behaviour.

enjoy the match pal!

I doubt I will but I'll still be there...

What a hero

I seek no adulation.

Bugger off then.

Why does the story about Ashley supposed to have been meeting the future Man City owners have to crop up again. To think what could have been.

Would rather not have owners like that tbh.

Would absolutely love it personally. Their only objective would be to win things, making a profit would be secondary. I think we have waited long enough to win something, I would rather leave the moral victories to some other clubs like Chelsea and Man U.

Their only objective is to use Man City as a propaganda tool to make people forget/ ignore that they're human rights abusers

Oh right thank god you put me in the picture then. When Dennis Wise and Sherwood are on board in the championship next season, we will have the support of the country while the national media will no doubt vilify Man City and Chelsea as they continue to win trophy after trophy.

None of that is relevant to what I said. Mike Ashley's a cunt but I'd still rather not be owned by such a horrible regime

If Rafa's gone and we've got Ashley and Wise at the club, I'm basically grieving at that point. I think I'd probably have to turn my back on it all, including this place. It would all be too painful.

I would probably still look at Newcastle news just to see how bad things will get in the summer, but I wouldn't blame anyone for turning their backs at the club if Ashley is still owner by then. Supporting a football should be fun and exciting, but its nothing like that at Newcastle. Nobody can look forward to any exciting signings, a cup run or investment in facilities and infrastructure instead you are just waiting for the next time the club decide to do something to take the club further backwards. Even when we do have good things happen to us under Ashley like finishing 5th or Benitez being manager it just encourages Ashley to do worse things.

I'm glad I have other interests in sport, outside sport and still interested in football as a neutral and I would encourage people if you are fed up with Newcastle to not make it the highlight of your weekend anymore and look for something more fun to do. I will be going to watch a film when Newcastle play tomorrow instead because its much more worth my time.

that Wise interview FFS- what a cunt and the way hairy knuckles asked him pre-prepared questions and keeps coming out with sound bites 'interest free loan', 'he put quarter of a billion into the club'

Asset strippers - stripping the business of your main assets - didn't fatulence do that already with Sissoko, Gini and and Carroll for starters?

This is everything which is wrong with modern football.  I've genuinely had it now - my beloved club is not mine any more - i'd be happy to do a Sunderland  and then slowly rise again and at least be our Newcastle again.  The thing is it's so unnecessary.  We appointed one of the best managers in the world and a gent,  who gets the area, and actually was realistic and didn't want a lot,  but he's been treated totally disrespectfully like a mug - - as much as it pains me, as i had so much optimism when he was appointed, Rafa should walk and let Ashley try for third time lucky - he won't be.

:sad:

Anyone would be forgiven for thinking the same person briefed both Rio and Dennis on what to say in front of the cameras. c***s

I notice they always use the same line by saying Ashley is a great businessman to justify his poor ownership. I'm sure all football club owners are great businessmen, but being a good football owner is completely different.

that Wise interview FFS- what a cunt and the way hairy knuckles asked him pre-prepared questions and keeps coming out with sound bites 'interest free loan', 'he put quarter of a billion into the club'

Asset strippers - stripping the busienss of your main assets - didn't fatulence do that already with Sissoko, Gini and and Carroll for starters?

This is everything which is wrong with modern football.

Unfortunately  it's nowt n.ew. Dodgy businessmen have been in football for years but Its now more newsworthy and fans are more clued up.

It's interesting that the mainstream media is starting to take more notice and ask more questions (since Custiss on that Sunday morning thing) and that will have as much effect on Ashley than the fans.

Ironically, on here, it seems that those who appear as the most hysterical anti-Ashley protesters are the same people who bring attention to the views of a group of has beens who want to be Ashley propagandists.

It doesn't add up but I'm sure we'd be better off ignoring them.