Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle United - 02/12/17 - post match bickering from p23

BlueStar

What's Mbemba doing there?

foul? Morata push?

Fucking weak defending man.

Primary fault lies with Ritchhie and Lejeune for me anyway.

Think Mbemba is expecting Lejeune to clear it. Although I think one of the reasons Mbemba and Manquillo are starting is because they're meant to be better in the air than the alternatives. Morata scores a lot with his head so get Lejeune, Mbemba and Manquillo to protect the crosses from Moses and Azpilicueta

What's Mbemba doing there?

foul? Morata push?

f***ing weak defending man.

Primary fault lies with Ritchhie and Lejeune for me anyway.

Think Mbemba is expecting Lejeune to clear it. Although I think one of the reasons Mbemba and Manquillo are starting is because they're meant to be better in the air than the alternatives. Morata scores a lot with his head so get Lejeune, Mbemba and Manquillo to protect the crosses from Moses and Azpilicueta

all of that may be true but it's absolutely a foul, he had him marked really well. You aren't going to be able to keep your feet all the time if someone pushes you in the back

As a CB it has to be so obvious that you're getting man handled. You HAVE to be stronger. Same thing happened at Huddersfield. Be stronger and if you've been fouled. Make it clear and howl at the ref.

He makes it look so routine. Scream if you're being pushed man. Or/and be stronger ffs.

Guest neesy111

Missed the start, why is Diame playing ahead of Hayden and Shelvey?

Maybe because our form with Shelvey starting is absolutely horrendous?

Lejeune is young and in his first season playing in the Premier League and only his second season playing top flight football anywhere. Needs time out of the side now but it is way too early to write him off.