Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle United - 02/12/17 - post match bickering from p23

BlueStar

Feels like Man U all over again. Bright start, early goal, look fairly comfortable. Followed by 2 shit goals conceded and playing like a pub team.

They’ll score plenty more unless we change it up, or at least stop defending like a bunch of cunts.

Has anyone ever seen another footballer who falls over for no reason as much as Perez does? :lol:

t

That's because he is as weak as piss I absolutely despise the little shit, yet he is lauded by some on here. Hes an absolute imposter of a footballer and just one of many  things that is rotten about this squad

No doubt everyone's moaning but we've been okay there. As per Man United we started really well and got in front but it only seemed to make them angry. :lol:

They've been in charge but the Ritchie mistake for the second goal was a shocker.

Has anyone ever seen another footballer who falls over for no reason as much as Perez does? :lol:

t

That's because he is as weak as p*ss I absolutely despise the little s***, yet he is lauded by some on here. Hes an absolute imposter of a footballer and just one of many  things that is rotten about this squad

:lol: Fucking hell. Because the other options to play at #10 are so much better.

Lejeune is young and in his first season playing in the Premier League and only his second season playing top flight football anywhere. Needs time out of the side now but it is way too early to write him off.

hes 26 :lol:

Yes, quite young for a centre back in this league.

2 of Chelsea's are younger.

And? Outside the very top clubs that can pay £20m or £30m there are very few.

We are still in this and have done relatively well. We are unlucky to be behind, especially as their 2nd goal was a foul in my opinion. Would be great if we snatched a point here.

Could have easily got a point from this if we could defend with even a bit of conviction. But we can't, and it's been a problem since Lascelles injury.

We've been okay considering the opposition, that Ritchie mistake was a shocker, and cost us. I don't think it's been as bad as the commentators have made out, they've had a lot of possession, but Darlow hasnt had many saves to make.

People who hate Ritchie dear me, he’s bang average but some of the s**** that gets lauded on here who have never shown 1% the effort of Ritchie, makes me laugh really

Effort to do what? Bollock his defenders when he gave the ball away in a dangerous area to a dangerous winger because of his own stupidity? Not having that like. He has some quality but his decision making is shockingly bad, and his arms constantly waving about only mask his own ineptitude.

Defensively really dodgy again. I don't think Lascelles is the best defender in the world by any means but we look incredibly fragile without him.

Midfield have been alright, but it's important rafa gets Shelvey on before Diame fades or we'll get severely overrun.