Chelsea 3-1 Newcastle United - 02/12/17 - post match bickering from p23

BlueStar

Diame makes me very nervous. He never looks completely in control of the ball.

We might just get another scrappy goal, but we certainly don't look like building anything in attack. We'll have to rely on their defenders making mistakes.

I don't think there's any mileage in grumbling about the selection. I don't think there's anyone on the bench who would have made a difference.

If we had gotten a win at west brom, this game wouldnt matter much... but just gets worse and worse as we go on. worrying times. Even more frustrating the fact Rafa picks the likes of Diame... like why? baffles me man.

Guest Howaythetoon

Perez, Ritchie, Manquillo, Lejeune, Clarke and Diame awful. Gayle and Murphy are bright and Mbemba is our best defender although he should ave stood stronger for their second. Darlow is OK and Merino... well it’s kind of sad to see a classy elegant player basically running around like a blue arsed flie to try and stem the flow. We need Shelvey on second half. We are being outdone by balls over the top and crosses.

If we had gotten a win at west brom, this game wouldnt matter much... but just gets worse and worse as we go on. worrying times. Even more frustrating the fact Rafa picks the likes of Diame... like why? baffles me man.

Diames played well, think team been alright just poor errors not a lot Rafa can do about that Lejune is becoming a liability

Fell asleep so I missed the first half. Have we had any chances except for the goal?

Couple of pot shots but nowt really. Chelsea are playing well and dominating.

Cheers :thup:

Glad to see Merino playing again.