FA Cup 2017/18 - 4th round draw: Chelsea (a) - on BT @ 1:30pm 28/01/18

Disco

Chelsea would lose this game against most other Premier sides I reckon. They are in bad form and Conte is sick of being there. The only reason we won't knock them out is because we don't have any match winning players.

Reckon he will try and play Lejuene. He won't want injuries to Lascelles or Clark for Wednesday.

Injured isn't he?

Was being assessed. Wonder if Rafa would rather risk him than both of Clark and Lascelles?

Reckon he will try and play Lejuene. He won't want injuries to Lascelles or Clark for Wednesday.

Injured isn't he?

Was being assessed. Wonder if Rafa would rather risk him than both of Clark and Lascelles?

Could just play Mbemba.

Really not bothered about today's match, we can do without the extra games, potential injuries and while I don't usually assign to not putting in an effort to cup matches we've priorities elsewhere like staying in the league to we can get bought out... *ahem*  :sad:

Haidara on left wing??

Left wing back I imagine

Ok, so that would leave manquillo right wing back. So where does Ritchie play?? Behind Gayle?

Looks that way. Unless Mbemba plays left back and Haidara does indeed play as a left winger