Stoke City vs Newcastle United - 1/1/18, 3pm KO.

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Only complaint I have is Diame really. Would much rather see merino or saivet there.

Don't see a problem with Perez upfront. Best football he's played has been up there and I think his skill will be useful vs Stoke centre halves.

I wonder if Diame might be in there for goal threat? I know he doesn't get many, but he does arrive in the box now and again.

Only complaint I have is Diame really. Would much rather see merino or saivet there.

Don't see a problem with Perez upfront. Best football he's played has been up there and I think his skill will be useful vs Stoke centre halves.

Saivet perhaps. Merino had a stinker 2 days ago and isn't fit enough for two games in three days.

True - and Merino could easily come off the bench in last 20-25 mins and make a difference.

Only thing this highlights once again I see how piss weak our squad options are. Couple of games back to back and a couple of knocks and we're fucked. Still fancy us to take a point tonight. Their crowd will be gasping to get on their backs.

Stoke have conceded 46 this season, the most in the division. Surely we can score today :lol:

We'll have to score at least twice mind, really can't see us keeping a clean sheet whenever we play away from home. Even with Lascelles.

It’s hard to argue with who he’s dropped.

Merino has a bad game v Brighton, still probably our best player but we’re expecting too much of a young lad at this point.

Hopefully Shelvey has a good game today and puts himself in the shop window.

Stoke have conceded 46 this season, the most in the division. Surely we can score today :lol:

We'll have to score at least twice mind, really can't see us keeping a clean sheet whenever we play away from home. Even with Lascelles.

Lascelles has his work cut out. From the players starting he's joint top scorer with Atsu.