Newcastle United 3-1 Luton Town - 06/01/2018 - post match from p12

Nate

Guest neesy111

If there’s one player that needed a rest it was Lascelles.  That’s awful from Rafa imo.

Who would people have played at centre back in his place, considering Lejeune and Mbemba are out injured and we had to replace him with a defensive mid as we didn’t have a centre back on the bench? That’s if you subscribe to the notion that a club that hasn’t won anything in most fans’ lifetime shouldn’t play its best players in a winnable cup game, which I don’t.

Tbf, that's one reason to not play him if the other 2 aren't available for next week at the same time.

Guest neesy111

Wish I could do the whole endearing cock thing that Neesy gets away with, like. [emoji38] Me or anyone else goes on like that and we're just cocks.

I don't get it.

heh, we're still shite. :fwap:

FYP

You think I enjoy this? [emoji38]

Absolutely.

Why?

All of your posts?

What about them?

they are the posts of someone who enjoys pissing in their own face.

Are they?  Definitely not the case, like.

If there’s one player that needed a rest it was Lascelles.  That’s awful from Rafa imo.

Who would people have played at centre back in his place, considering Lejeune and Mbemba are out injured and we had to replace him with a defensive mid as we didn’t have a centre back on the bench? That’s if you subscribe to the notion that a club that hasn’t won anything in most fans’ lifetime shouldn’t play its best players in a winnable cup game, which I don’t.

Tbf, that's one reason to not play him if the other 2 aren't available for next week at the same time.

:lol:

Who would you have played?

Guest neesy111

[emoji38]

Who would you have played?

Haidara at lb and shift dummett to CB.

We are going have to play dummett at CB if lascelles is injured and the other 2 aren't fit yet.

Guest neesy111

Wish I could do the whole endearing cock thing that Neesy gets away with, like. [emoji38] Me or anyone else goes on like that and we're just cocks.

so's he tbf

Pot calling kettle.

People were ridiculing Hughes for fielding a weak side prior to playing us thinking he stood a better chance of taking three points from us didn’t they? These things always bite you in the ass. Winnable cup game, 60 year trophy drought, 47k attendance, playing your strongest team is entirely the right thing to do. So many Pardews-in-disguise on here :lol:

Tbf listening to the commentary other then there goal and that free kick that hit the bar, they've not really threatened much, just had possession, and we seem to still be attacking well.