Manchester City 3-1 Newcastle United - 20/01/2018 - post match crack p22

Greg

Murphy was our most promising player today, I like him even if he is raw.

I continue to dislike Gayle; he's pretty shite at finishing for someone in the team purely for his finishing [emoji38]

He's not shite at finishing, he's shite at finishing when he's in the pl because the margins of space are that much tighter and he's not got the composure with reduced time.

Guest firetotheworks

Predicted 4-1, so meh. I didn't think we were all that bad, our goal difference lives to fight another day, it's going to be crucial.

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing embarrassing defending on Sane.

No, that's just Sané.

3 guys just flailing around man. It was so cringe.

It wasn't.

It was. Yedlin totally mugged.

By one of the best players in the world.

No, that's just Sané.

It wasn't.

Great player but still shit defending helped massively by Diame

No, that's just Sané.

It wasn't.

Its like they never saw HBA rip opponents apart.

Dwight Gayle continues to miss good chances, seems to always be headers wasted, poor direction/conection, not attacking headers. Hes crap at this level.

Shearer and Wright mentioned this on motd, im sure they will be on his case again tonight.

Guest firetotheworks

Mental how quick City's fans have emulated their cross town rivals. Nee noise, going mild after gols and then fuck off early.

They're completely spoiled.

Can’t be too angry with that. Murphy being a massive plus point, Dummet and Lascelles had a solid game too.

Would like to see Murphy start with Richie next game. Who do we even start up front though?

Mental how quick City's fans have emulated their cross town rivals. Nee noise, going mild after gols and then fuck off early.

They're completely spoiled.

I know football & atmosphere's have changed for the worse but I think their tickets are still relatively reasonable so it's not like a different fan base or middle class nonces turning up. Same fans, different attitudes.

Guest firetotheworks

Dwight Gayle continues to miss good chances, seems to always be headers wasted, poor direction/conection, not attacking headers. Hes crap at this level.

Shearer and Wright mentioned this on motd, im sure they will be on his case again tonight.

Tbf, both were showing the chances he's missed to say we need a striker, rather than slagging him off. It'll be the same again imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Call me daft, but Aguero didn't deserve a hat-trick like.

I know what you’re saying, but I can’t say he didn’t deserve it since he did score three goals [emoji38]

*2 ;)

1. Wasn't his, imo.

2. Pen.

3. Fair enough.

He was quiet that aside. Still, it's what great players do and all that.

Call me daft, but Aguero didn't deserve a hat-trick like.

I know what you’re saying, but I can’t say he didn’t deserve it since he did score three goals :lol:

I think what irked me was that they said he was excellent when giving him MOTM. He got a hat trick so I won't argue them giving it to him. But at least tell it how it is; he did fuck all the rest of the game. :lol:

You know what really pisses me off after a loss, when people come in here slating specific players.

Like the criticism of Clark for a moments lapse when he had cleared so many good balls before that.

He's just an example. Most of these players gave their all within their limits.

Do they think Rafa would still be playing them if he was in charge of a normal team?

You know, one that fucking tries to compete and backs their manager?