The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest neesy111

Conte won't be at Chelsea next season imo.  Reckon they might not even make the top 4 as I rate Liverpool and Spurs better than them.

Conte won't be at Chelsea next season imo.  Reckon they might not even make the top 4 as I rate Liverpool and Spurs better than them.

Same. I also don’t trust some of the players, Hazard in particular as in he seems a psychopathic self-centred little scroat. His form picked-up in good time for the transfer window, but suspect he is undermining of the manager as I suspect he has been in the past with Mourinho. It was very very odd to see a team of their quality finish 10th. I would go as far as to say they would have to be trying hard to fail in order to do that. And feels a little bit like here we go again. A Chelsea work to rule, to shift the manager or because they just fancy it.

:o

Same. I also don’t trust some of the players, Hazard in particular as in he seems a psychopathic self-centred little scroat. His form picked-up in good time for the transfer window, but suspect he is undermining of the manager as I suspect he has been in the past with Mourinho. It was very very odd to see a team of their quality finish 10th. I would go as far as to say they would have to be trying hard to fail in order to do that. And feels a little bit like here we go again. A Chelsea work to rule, to shift the manager or because they just fancy it.

Mourinho is pretty much the Alex Ferguson of that club, he has the 2 longest management stints since the takeover and Ancelotti is the only other one to last two full seasons... a list Conte is probably only 50/50 to join depending on our dire things get in the race for 4th.

That last bit is Leicester's players tbf.

Hazard a psychopath [emoji38] He's also been really good all season, not just before the transfer window

He’s a wrong ‘un, I can feel it in my water. Conte managed to get Costa (another wrong ‘un) out, but the less obvious, snidier, more deadly evil twin is still there! Spot the difference Belgian and Brazilian Psychos; a couple of whom who are good at football.

F704_C771_FBC3_4_B66_8_BDF_47_FAFF0_A205_D.jpg

Hazard a psychopath [emoji38] He's also been really good all season, not just before the transfer window

Yea bizarre statement.

Chelsea aren't a stepping stone club either. The only player I can remember leaving them was Robben and he wasn't the same player he is now.

Cologne Dortmund has been really good.

We've been linked with Batshuayi and Schurlle by clowns who don't understand how our owner runs our club, but if we were ran properly we could have had both of them i'm sure. Instead we've Joselu on penalties and praying for 17th.