The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Swear down, we'd need to be at least 3 nil up against Bournemouth for me to believe that we were going to win.

She was terrible. That's all.

Haven't heard one yet that I like, mind. Doesn't mean I don't think they should have the chance. I didn't like John Motson for about the last decade either.

Not sure why but I have little appetite for other team's games at the beginning of this season. I'm usually well into watching as many games as I can cram into a weekend and thoroughly enjoying it. Not sure if it's cause it's all been a bit dull & predictable or that I'm just veering towards other interests over football at present.

Not sure why but I have little appetite for other team's games at the beginning of this season. I'm usually well into watching as many games as I can cram into a weekend and thoroughly enjoying it. Not sure if it's cause it's all been a bit dull & predictable or that I'm just veering towards other interests over football at present.

been like that myself this weekend- even sunderland cant keep me interested with their failure. Mike Ashley has removed the joy from football- feels like something to be endured now.