The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Ridiculous that for League and CL they get to use Wembley but are able to play at MK Dons ground when they know they’ll get a low crowd.

isn't it that Wembley is unavailable? thats what I heard anyway. Though the simpler option would seem to me just to fucking reverse the fixture

Ridiculous that for League and CL they get to use Wembley but are able to play at MK Dons ground when they know they’ll get a low crowd.

isn't it that Wembley is unavailable? thats what I heard anyway. Though the simpler option would seem to me just to fucking reverse the fixture

Wembley unavailable after the AJ fight and Spurs didn't want to reverse the fixture as their fans would only have got 10% of the gate

Spurs forking out to completely deck out another stadium for a one off cup match, and we have to launch a Twitter campaign to get our walls washed for the first time in 10 years

TBF if it was us Mike would have printed a load of Sports Direct shite to make it feel homely

Klopp has done some brilliant work around how he integrates and beds in new players. I love how he's brave enough to not rush a player he doesn't think is ready. Getting Sturridge back is either brilliant man management or insane luck. I guess you have to say if Sturridge was a Man U player would he have come back under Jose?