The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Saudi Arabia are playing Brazil today and one of their left-backs, Hussien Abdulghani first played against Brazil in the 1997 confederations cup :lol:

I love that.  There's been 6 world cups in between

In a friendly.

Erm, yeah, most Australian football fans know he's an absolute donkey who has no business on a football pitch. Some of the chances he missed were embarrassing. And yeah, he's playing in an A-League side versus a state team (maybe League One versus one of the Northern Leagues, perhaps?)

Will be happy when he's told on Monday the party is over.

I'm glad we're not having to directly endure that farce over here. Even in the Soccer Aid match he didn't look any better than all the other non-pros but because he'd declared he wanted to play professionally they seemed to be desparate to dress everything he did up as amazing.

Also, this is probably the fifth time I've seen news articles about "Usain Bolt's pro soccer debut". He's yet to play in something that's not a friendly against shit opposition. Why doesn't the press know these things. Especially how he's played in friendlies for more than three clubs now. (Dortmund, Strømsgodset and Melbourne). Fuck life.

Also, this is probably the fifth time I've seen news articles about "Usain Bolt's pro soccer debut". He's yet to play in something that's not a friendly against shit opposition. Why doesn't the press know these things. Especially how he's played in friendlies for more than three clubs now. (Dortmund, Strømsgodset and Melbourne). Fuck life.

The Australian media is usually hostile to football, so we’re supposed to be grateful for the attention the circus is providing. The Central Coast and FFA are embarrassing themselves on social media with tweets like the one above.

Gibraltar had a Darlington player come on as a sub. Pretty mental that an Arsenal and Darlington player have just shared a pitch on the international scene and the Darlo player goes off victorious.