The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Hope this means I can stop listening to pundits wank over Solskjaer, fucking rat. Still want the relentless little turd to get the job though, want to see his career destroyed.

He has managed 12 games and won 10. This is PSG we're talking about here. It's not going to be held against Solskjaer when he lost 2 of his best players early on and when we went 1-0 down to a player who shouldn't have been on the field.

The game was very balanced at half time. Losing Martial and Lingard was huge and then the Kimpembe decision was a disgrace.

Ridiculous set of fixtures at the minute and now with these injuries. :anguish:

Agreed. Give him the job. He's doing great.

Then he can look embarrassingly out of his depth before fucking off back to Norway so I never have to see his face ever again.

Tbf you have to judge at end of season. If he gets Top 4 and FA Cup, he will have done very well, and will probably get the job.

Hope he does. It'll be a good laugh.

He has managed 12 games and won 10. This is PSG we're talking about here. It's not going to be held against Solskjaer when he lost 2 of his best players early on and when we went 1-0 down to a player who shouldn't have been on the field.

The game was very balanced at half time. Losing Martial and Lingard was huge and then the Kimpembe decision was a disgrace.

Young score an own goal like?

Asked it last night, didn't get a response. Man United were pretty much outplayed bu PSG without two of their best players. That being said, I think OGS has them playing way more freely and they're talented so wouldn't be surprised if he does well there, but yesterday Man U were the second best team all night.

Asked it last night, didn't get a response. Man United were pretty much outplayed bu PSG without two of their best players. That being said, I think OGS has them playing way more freely and they're talented so wouldn't be surprised if he does well there, but yesterday Man U were the second best team all night.

It was completely even the first half.

PSG were missing two of their best players but knew that and were able to prepare. What about us losing two of our best players mid match?

I can't post videos on the forum, but the evidence is out there everywhere. Youngs shoulder on Di Maria was by no means a yellow, made worse by the banks at OT. Kimpembe should have been off when the game was 0-0 and in the balance.

It was completely even the first half.

PSG were missing two of their best players but knew that and were able to prepare. What about us losing two of our best players mid match?

I can't post videos on the forum, but the evidence is out there everywhere. Youngs shoulder on Di Maria was by no means a yellow, made worse by the banks at OT. Kimpembe should have been off when the game was 0-0 and in the balance.

Young’s was definitely a yellow, there was intent to hurt di Maria there. Pogba got away with a second yellow before Kimpembe

OGS seems to have a verg high opinion of himself, i hope he gets the job, be funny as f***.

I hope they go for Eddie Howe watching such a naive manager in the Champions League would be very very very amusing. Almost as amusing as him losing his last 9 away games in a row conceding a whopping 24 goals and scoring just 3 goals :lol:

Funny how that stat has been hid by the Southern media to protect their absolute naive little princess.

Manager of fucking AFC Bournemouth, took over when the club were in the 4th tier with a 17 point deduction, kept them up, earned three promotions, comfortably safe in the top flight for three seasons and currently the highest scorers outside the top six.

"Naive little princess" :jesuswept:

Manager of fucking AFC Bournemouth, took over when the club were in the 4th tier with a 17 point deduction, kept them up, earned three promotions, comfortably safe in the top flight for three seasons and currently the highest scorers outside the top six.

:lol: :lol:

Serious disrespect that post. What a fantastic job Howe has done.

Howe is brilliant. Could see him finally making the step to someone like Everton or Leicester this summer and Bournemouth will fall without trace. Amazing what he’s done.

Everton fans would lynch Eddie Howe for that away record he wouldn’t last 5 minutes there :lol:

Not sure his record of conceding an average of 4 goals every time he plays Liverpool would go down a treat with them either.

TBH Leicester fans deserve the naive little media princess the most they say they’re bored so give them Eddie Howe and let them enjoy being thumped away from home every week.

:lol: :lol:

Serious disrespect that post. What a fantastic job Howe has done.

Yeah he has in terms of the overall job he has done, he is a good little manager for a little club to take you up the little divisions :snod:

He won’t succeed at a Big club though watching him manage in the Champions League would be like watching suicide.

OGS seems to have a verg high opinion of himself, i hope he gets the job, be funny as f***.

I hope they go for Eddie Howe watching such a naive manager in the Champions League would be very very very amusing. Almost as amusing as him losing his last 9 away games in a row conceding a whopping 24 goals and scoring just 3 goals :lol:

Funny how that stat has been hid by the Southern media to protect their absolute naive little princess.

:lol: shitpost alert